1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Arizona - SHAM GOP AUDIT - results are in - Biden BIGGER WINNER!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DaDakota, Sep 24, 2021.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

And Biden won by EVEN MORE VOTES.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ar...ings-widely-panned-election-audit-2021-09-24/

The probe found that a hand recount of the nearly 2.1 million ballots cast in the county hewed closely to the official canvass of the results that county leaders approved.

In fact, the hand recount for Biden exceeded the county's tally by 99 votes, while Trump received 261 fewer votes than the official results.

DD

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Kinds funny but honestly **** every last one of these ivermectin snorting **** birds

3. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Just like the 60+ court cases that were thrown out, (many overseen by judges that Trump appointed) this will go ignored by the right.

Apparently the latest thing is after Kamala takes over the Chinese will take over the country because she’s a Communist. My parents have been scouring for the furthest capitalist country and have settled on Malta.

And yes I’m dead serious and yes they vote.

Sorry.

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Trump is turning record-setting repetitive losing into a new type of winning!

FranchiseBlade, mdrowe00 and ElPigto like this.
  5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

He literally is. This is what he said about this: "a big win for democracy and a big win for us."

B-Bob likes this.
  6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

available only at the dullard image!

VooDooPope likes this.
  7. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Why anyone reads this idiots posts is beyond me (although it is amusing on the outcome). Nobody who has any sanity thinks the election was rigged anyways

I'm yet to see anyone more obsessed with Trump than him. He's exactly what Trump wants. This is why he remains in the news

8. King1

And before someone says it I don't have anyone on ignore so it was a topic response until I saw who started the thread

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

Trump taking L’s like a Houston sports team.

@MojoMan do you have a political cartoon you can post without context?

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...aims-and-most-still-support-trump-poll-finds/

60% of the GOP, America's second largest party by number of registered voters believe Trump won the election. About 1 in 4 Americans believe the election was fraudulent.

Trump has convinced a quarter of 330 million people that America's democracy has effectively ended.

11. King1

I'm so sick of ****ing hearing about Trump it makes my ears bleed. Polls are inaccurate. Does he have dumbass followers...yes but please let him go away. I know this site is a small minority but the Democrats here talk about him all the time.

12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Why can't the presumptive 2024 GOP Presidential candidate and the continuing figurative head of the party be talked about? The man is a menace to this country and too many wanna be Trumpers continue to be in Congress and running for election. His constant rhetoric about fraudulent elections will haunt the USA for years to come.

joshuaao, IBTL, mdrowe00 and 7 others like this.
  13. King1

Yawn. I'm sick of Trump. By all means give him the attention he doesn't deserve and pretend you're not part of the problem

14. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Geez people why can’t I just vote for a guy multiple times and again if given the chance without everyone talking about him?

joshuaao, peleincubus and IBTL like this.
  15. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Most people are sick of him. It would be nice if he'd just shut up, quit spreading the election fraud lie and go away, but he won't.

calurker, joshuaao, IBTL and 3 others like this.
  16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

The world was the real winner here.

Lmao

17. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

you know who isnt sick of him...the governor of texas.

trump put out a message saying that texas should investigate the results in the four biggest counties in the state and within hours our ass-kissing governor did just that. trump won texas and yet he is still calling for an investigation. and our pathetic, suck-up state politicians are playing along with him. they know he is full of it, but they are terrified of all the cult-members so they are going to waste taxpayer dollars to investigate an election that he won.

the republican secretary of state said our election was safe and secure, but one message from trump and he has now agreed to a “full and comprehensive forensic audit”.

also, you say youre sick of trump, but yet you come into threads in the politics section of a basketball message board and complain about others discussing him. if it bothers you so much than the easy solution for you would be to not waste your time in here.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/23/texas-review-election-trump-514087

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

So if it was a sham audit... I don't think the results are trustworthy. Especially if the Republicans, who largely don't like Trump taking over their party, were involved. I love how this is both a sham and something that people said couldn't be trusted, and somehow at the same time proof the the election wasn't messed with. The title of this thread is a great example of cognitive dissonance actually.

19. edwardc

edwardc Member

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This is a sensitive topic for Trumpers.

They got so butthurt when Fox News called AZ that they flipped to NeesMax and Bubba's Rumers N Things than have to hear or see "facts without bias".

Fixed News now fires people for getting **** right.,,

Don't get cancelled too saying things they dun wanna hear!

#20 Invisible Fan, Sep 25, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2021