1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Arizona Cardinals Color Commentator Ron Wolfley

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by moestavern19, Jan 12, 2009.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

...Quote Machine.

If you ever get the chance to tune in to a Cardinals game on their radio station, this guy is the awesome.

I couldn't really find anything on youtube sadly, but I did find this...

http://burtonreport.blogspot.com/2006/12/ron-wolfley-audio-archives.html

http://www.azcardinals.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=1022

He sounds like Joe from Family Guy after 10 red bulls.

I had the pleasure of listening to both Cardinals playoff games on the local affiliate since I was traveling through AZ this weekend and last, and I can say that the stuff that comes out of this guy's mouth is ridiculous.

"BIG BAD LARRY FITZGERALD THE JAPANESE FIGHTING FISH!"

Pure entertainment.

2. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I can only hope that is comments on this upcoming game are dismal and not colorful. GO EAGLES!!!

3. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

They were talking about him on Mike & Mike this morning. Apparently, he made a comment about the fat lady singing and then proceeded to sing, imitating a high pitched female. It was hilarious.

4. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I just wonder how roided up this dude was back when he played in the 80s.

He's loco.

5. surrender

surrender Member

I was fortunate enough to listen to him on the Sirius broadcast, and I burst out laughing when he started to sing