1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Arian has been busy.....not in a good way....

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by maybewatt, Jan 13, 2014.

1. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

Really? EWW. All the more reason to hurry.

2. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

im not he eon some white knight captain save a hoe shiit like some of you.. if arian is healthy and productive i dont care what he does in his personal life. lets not act surprised that rich pro athletes cheat on their wives everyday (hell regular dudes cheat and women do too). he will probably have to pay child support and put in some serious hardwork to salvage his marriage. none of that is norther here nor there regarding the texans. im hoping he gets healthy and back to being a 1500+ yard rusher the texans need him to be..

3. DCkid

DCkid Member

4. DCkid

DCkid Member

Just me being gullible, but I have to say I'm a little disappointed. Anyone Remember his 6 Things I'll Try to Teach My Daughter?

http://shine.yahoo.com/experts/nfl-star-arian-foster--6-things-i-ll-try-to-teach-my-daughter--165016060.html

5. Men and her worth. (loads shotgun) A sore subject for any man with a daughter. I will teach her that she is a young goddess. Help her understand her worth. Let her know that she must hold every man accountable for who they are and how they act towards her. There will be a day when I give her away, and they say that a woman spends her life looking for her father in her groom, so until that day I will try to be the example of a man that she eventually will seek out. Men tend to be motivated by one thing. Don't fall victim to a prince charming. If he cares for her, he'll act accordingly. If not (aims shotgun), well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

5. texanskan

texanskan Member

Honestly don't care at all. Just win me football games.

6. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

Lol foster is ****ed.

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

Arian Foster -- My Baby Mama Wants to Exploit Fetus for Reality Show

Arian Foster believes the woman carrying his child is trying to use the fetus to launch her reality TV career ... and even called herself a "blondashian," this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ Sports.

We broke the story ... a woman named Brittany is suing the Houston Texans running back claiming he knocked her up 17 weeks ago and pressured her to get an abortion, which she refuses to do.

Now, we've learned Foster filed a response ... in which he blasts Brittany as a shameless fame w**** -- and he's begging the judge to seal her lips before she turns the legal battle into a media "carnival."

In his legal docs, Foster claims Brittany has "already indicated in social media postings announcing that she will participate in a reality show revolving around her pregnancy and thereby draw additional media attention."

Foster included a recent screen grab from what he believes to be Brittany's Twitter page in which she wrote, "Shooting interviews for the last casting reel for my family's reality show #blondashians."

So far, it doesn't appear the judge has granted Foster's request.

A spokesman for Foster had no immediate comment.

8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

^^ lol should have thought of that before you planted your seed brah

9. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Lol Arian, **** like this happens when you mess with chicks like that. I'm sure it was good but was it worth it?

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

lol exactly. Next time consider a yank sesh, Arian

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Don't stick yo **** in crazy!

12. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

or pull out.

They even go over professional gold-diggers in the rookie symposium. :mad:

13. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

no sympathy for Arian. He should shut up IMO. It was his choice to go in raw and then bust a nut w/o pulling out.

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You are not following the bro code in here.

Didn't you get the memo? You're supposed to blame the female and call here names to justify the bro's actions.

15. brennan713

brennan713 Member

Jesus Christ this board over reacts to the littlest stuff.
    Terrence Jones allegedly stomps on a homeless man? -- "Trade him, he has no character, we don't want him."
    Foster knocks up a really good looking woman and tries to get her to abort it? Nothing wrong with that. Just because he got a woman pregnant doesn't warrant all this hate on him. Mind you, he is a superstar athlete and these dudes make mistakes over time.
    At least it wasn't a Ben Rapethisburger or Kobe Bryant type of deal.

Dwight has what, 6 baby mamas? You really want to sit here and think that he didn't say the same **** as Arian to try and get them aborted to each and every one of those BMs?

16. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

whoa brah yes there is

who raised you, lol

17. brennan713

brennan713 Member

My mother raised me.

He has a family already, and he made a mistake by ****ing with this chick. I don't think it's wrong for him to ask her, but to pressure her and to get your brother to harass her is wrong. I should've included that in my previous post.

18. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

i heard about chicks pulling the jizzzzzzz out of the condom with a turkey baster and then inserting it in themselves.. the chicks are professional gold diggers..

19. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Member

Dwight does not have 6 baby mamas. My immediate supervisor is very good friends with him and his family and I asked her to confirm this. She said he only has 1 baby mama. You can choose to believe what you want, I'm not going to argue with anyone, but I just wanted to put this out there.

1 person likes this.
  20. brennan713

brennan713 Member

Allegedly has 6 baby mamas*.

Believing your supervisor on the internet is just like believing this article on Dwight and his baby mamas.