1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Arian has been busy.....not in a good way....

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by maybewatt, Jan 13, 2014.

1. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

But I do remember seeing her post about Zaza Hotel and he would invite her there on weekends they would have games in Houston.

2. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Like a hunter, she saw her prey and meal ticket for the next 18 years and took action!

Professional Gold Diggers are the worst.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

Ha, pressed the wrong key. He did say 20.

4. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

the Harris County case number is 2013-73422. There's a show cause hearing on the Temporary Restraining Order filed by Norwood Wednesday morning at 9 in the 308th court. If anyone cares lol. I want to see everything she alleged in the TRO she filed with the court.

1 person likes this.
  5. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Basically.

7. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

While we are on the subject. Marcus Camby has a baby mama in Houston too. She has a 2 year old daughter from him and hes still married but Marcus just pays her monthly on the side and it was never made a big deal. He still sees the kid.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

<script src="http://player.bimvid.com/v2/vps/khou/b667056349f99a8f10326680747dd7e828b4b91f/ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5raG91LmNvbS9zcG9ydHMvV29tYW4tY2xhaW1zLVRleGFucy1Bcmlhbi1Gb3N0ZXItaXMtcHJlc3N1cmluZy1oZXItdG8tYWJvcnQtaGlzLWJhYnktLTI0MDAwOTAwMS5odG1s"></script>

9. mick fry

mick fry Member

50 cent condom gonna cost him millions. Put some shrimp in dat gumbo!

10. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Damn, she looks like Jessica Simpson

11. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Ya everyone says that. She's actually a very nice person.... might sound hard to believe right now but never got a bad vibe from her.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

Removed

#92 J.R., Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  13. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Don't understand why anyone would believe she is a bad person for wanting to keep her kid. Regardless of the abortion issue, Arian should have known to wrap it up

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

More from KHOU:

She says met Foster at a bar a couple years ago but became romantic just this past summer. When she confronted him about the baby, claimed it was his, and said she wanted to keep it, she said Foster wanted none of it and turned nasty.

I truly fell in love with this person. Her love affair began during training camp and continued during the fall. ... When she realized she became pregnant, Foster turned and began sending nasty text messages.

"You can't have this. You can't have this kid. We can't bring a child into this. Think about my kids."

Pressure to end the pregnancy grew more intense from Arian's brother, Abdul.

"If you loved Arian at all, you would have an abortion because this child will ruin everything. Our whole family will never accept this child."

(Crying) I'm 20. I'm scared. Norwood, who tells us it's a boy due in June, has even had to pay for her own doctor bills so far. Her message to the all-pro: I want you to love and want the exact same life for my son that I do.

A court hearing set for Wednesday. Norwood's court pleadings also requesting DNA testing to confirm Foster is the father.

15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Arian and his brother are some kind of scumbags. Never accept the child into the family? How revolting

16. Remii

Remii Member

That text don't sound like harassment to me. Just a desperate dude trying to talk his way out of hot water... And how can she not know Foster was married knowing she searched him on Google when they met... Lol... Cha-Ching $$$$$$$$

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

She's from here, is on social media, and has known who he is for years....so I don't buy that she didn't know he had a daughter and a gf. It never crossed her mind to google her famous boyfriend?

And why was Foster staying at a hotel in Houston? Huge red flag for any woman sleeping with a pro athlete. They can't even take you home.

18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Yeah....right. She didn't know he was married......lol.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/6vwNcNOTVzY?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/6vwNcNOTVzY?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

19. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

They all stay at the hotel on nights before the game.

However revolting gold digging is, it compares well with severe pressure to get an abortion. I mean we are talking about two semi-adults who wanted to bang and the consequences. I doubt she thought that far ahead the first time she let him hit it, she probably just wanted sex.

20. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Arian just acting like a professional athlete. Nothing to see here.

1 person likes this.