1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Arian has been busy.....not in a good way....

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by maybewatt, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

Hopefully he will care about the kid. Doesn't seem like the type to abandon any child.

2. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

She looks like that and they were hanging out at Zaza makes me think she's only one thing. :cool:

3. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Lol dude please. You might want to read up on that tool and see how he treats his friends(and their baby mamas).

4. ferrari77

Agreed.

I'd like to know if the chick AFTER letting Arian hit it raw and finish up, and knowing she wasn't on BC, decided to go to get a morning after pill.
    I'm guessing she was content enough to let things play out and see if anything would happen and yup, now she is about to be set for the next 18 years thanks to Arian's stupidity. I'm sure she decided to bypass the morning after and just let things happen. (Yes, I know that the MAP isn't 100% effective. Trust me, I know).

5. ferrari77

Important question tho,

would y'all....or not?
    With either, with both? :eek:

6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

As I said before, I blame Arian, and I lost some respect for him, but it takes two to tango, my friends. This girl was looking for this. If it's not clear to you by now, she is an utter fame w****, from the sounds of everything. I'm actually feeling a little bad for Arian at this point (although I shouldn't, as he had some doing in this whole thing...). He got had by a white she-devil. Sucks for him.

What a piece of trash. I feel like what she's doing is more of a crime than Foster "harassing" her.

And Arian, you're a dirtbag. I bet you wish you could have a do-over.

#226 Two Sandwiches, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  7. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Arian just signed up for bankruptcy. He'll be completely out of money the moment he is done playing football.

8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Highly unlikely.

9. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Let's not get carried away here.

10. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

WTF!? Arian is GROWN MAN. Kubiak cannot control what a player does on his personal time.

Get over yourself.

11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Both, of course. Just because they're gold-digging c** dumpsters doesn't mean I wouldn't hit it. Just would not make a deposit... unless it was in the rear vault :grin:

Arian must be sick thinking that grandma is gonna be partying/botoxing into her 70's on his dime.

1 person likes this.
  12. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

If child support was limited $400/month, the baby would've been "aborted" within 24 hours.

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Both at same time, if they're up for it. The hard part would be wondering who I should impregnate.

14. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Hope Arian wasn't foolish enough to hit raw while not expecting her to get pregnant. Please let this be a meat baster situation.

15. WoodlandsBoy

WoodlandsBoy Contributing Member

I don't understand men who don't where rubbers... How hard is it to wear a rubber

16. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I think she already has what she wants, a baby by Arian. As long as its his, she will be set up nicely lol

17. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Arian Foster Stock Chart:

[​IMG]

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>No comments to media during settlement negotiations in Brittany Norwood v. Arian Foster case per attorneys. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ABC13&amp;src=hash">#ABC13</a></p>&mdash; Katie McCall (@13KatieMcCall) <a href="https://twitter.com/13KatieMcCall/statuses/423511778589298689">January 15, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. ILoveWhiteGirls

The late Patrice O'neal has this bit about the differences between black and white woman and it's one of the most brilliant bits I've heard from a stand up comedian. I can't seem to find the bit online but you can buy the album on amazon or itunes if you want to listen to the whole album.

20. ILoveWhiteGirls

This would never happened if he dated an Israeli chick.