1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Arian has been busy.....not in a good way....

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by maybewatt, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Remii

Remii Member

Rez, if that chick got pregnant by someone like you (or me) and you asked her to get an abortion _ she probably would do it unless you're a star with big money like Foster... Lol..

And I agree with your points on this subject. I also think some of us fans are so outraged with Foster because we put athletes on pedestals. It's regular people without fame and fortune that go through this all the time.

2. Remii

Remii Member

I think what Foster's brother did was uncalled for. But as far as Foster harassing her _ that's probably a matter of opinion that the court will decide and she probably will get paid.

I just think Foster is stupid. Not because he was sleeping with her and cheating on his wife _ I think he's stupid for not just waiting till she had the baby and getting a DNA test and make sure the baby is his because if it's not, he's going through all this for nothing.

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

DNA test was already done.

4. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Yeah, she would want nothing to do with me or my offspring, so she'd go through an abortion before I even asked.

5. Remii

Remii Member

Well then I hope he enjoyed himself because he's going to be paying for it for the next 18 years.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

For those of you who say you only care about him as a football player: Pregnant wife soon to give birth. Young daughter at home. Side chick you have to spend time with to make her believe she's the only one.

You don't think that cut into his rehab/training/prep time?

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

UPDATE:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/13/arian...tv-show-lawsuit/?adid=sidebarwidget-tmzsports

We spoke with Brittany who tells us she WAS in talks to star in a reality show, but never signed any contracts ... and she insists the show was NEVER supposed to be about being pregnant with Arian's child.

Brittany says the show is supposed to be about hot moms with hot daughters -- and she would star in the show with her mother.

[​IMG]

Brittany says she would never exploit her child -- or the drama surrounding her child -- in a reality show.

As for the future of the reality show, Brittany says there's still a possibility it could happen.

8. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

^^^ lol what a couple of c** dumpsters

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Reality show named after the Kardashians, where a "white" chick gets with a black celebrity and has his baby.

Yeah, sounds like she was just in love. :rolleyes:

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Harris County judge today orders <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ArianFoster&amp;src=hash">#ArianFoster</a> and Brittany Norwood to leave each other alone while paternity case plays out. <a href="https://twitter.com/KHOU">@KHOU</a></p>&mdash; The Bishop (@BillBishopKHOU) <a href="https://twitter.com/BillBishopKHOU/statuses/423213059360841728">January 14, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Arian's brother also added as a defendant.

#210 J.R., Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  11. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL oh lawd Arian. You have to deal with those two semen banks for basically the rest of your life.

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Did Arian have a threesome with a mother and daughter?

13. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

You just couldn't pull out, could you Arian? His wife must be so pleased......

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/jHe7wgQTx2/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

im_a_dominican
    SOME CRAZY WHITE LADY IS ON THE NEWS SAYING YOU GOT HER PREGGO

iamshiny
    When will you black athletes ever learn..?
    calichiktexas09
    @iamshiny he is mixed he ain't even black get your facts straight hunny

yung_blessed_*****
    Dam i just hear on radio u been gettin it n!!! Who r we to judge. @arianfoster

15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

please tell me you are not this dumb.

16. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

This is nothing but payback on Foster for denying an invitation to become apart of the Illuminati. Just say yes Arain, and this will all go away.

17. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Yes...athletes are the only men who believe this. The only ones in the whole entire world.

18. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Is it just me or has Arian suddenly become more "Kobe-esque"?

19. mick fry

mick fry Member

All this took place during the season while Kubes slept like a baby. Again accountability!

20. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Glad my rb is frank gore