1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are you watching this?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by KaiSeR SoZe, Dec 22, 2010.

1. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

This is pretty awesome
    ---------------------------

http://areyouwatchingthis.com/about

About RUWT?!
    Get Instant Classic alerts when games get good!
    Doing Laundry. Raking the leaves. Went to sleep early. Are any of these worthwhile reasons for missing tonight's Instant Classic? No, we didn't think so either.

Sign up for alerts and RUWTbot will hit you up by email or text message with the score, time left, and channel you need to turn to to catch the game. Don't be the loser at the water cooler the next day that missed an Instant Classic.

Wait, I don't get it. Are you just watching TV all day?
    RUWTbot is our game-watching robot that watches every game, and every channel, and alerts you when to tune in. He understands No-Hitters through 8, Big Upsets, and games going into Triple Overtime. When he finds a great game, he'll alert you with a text message or email.

2. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

I signed up, will see how it works.

3. KaiSeR SoZe

no one else thinks this is cool? haha

4. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

i did, just forgot to mention. i got updates on tonights games utah vs minnesota, philly vs boston

5. xhanif143x

xhanif143x Member

god dammmm brooks

6. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Hmm. Interesting idea.

7. rawool

rawool Member

Why not just watch highlights?

8. KaiSeR SoZe

sometimes you just want to watch it live, a lot more exciting. You should try it (T-Mac 13 pts in 33 sec)

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Two coworkers attended that game. They left just before it ended 'cuz, according to one, "it was out of reach." When they got to the rail to come back to their parking spot, the Metro rail driver said: "What? You left Toyota Center?!?!? Rockets came back! Something about TMac scoring a bunch of points in the last minute! :eek: "

They were :mad: .

I tease one of the coworkers who is a good friend of mine about that up until today, even. :grin: