1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are you all ready for President Kamala yet?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Mar 4, 2021.

1. SuraGotMadHops

Objectively speaking, he's been ass. He is inaccessible, weak, and a poor communicator. Oh, and how's that border crisis working out??

2. astros123

astros123 Member

oh man do i LOVEE debating with you dumb trump turds.

1. Peace deal? Seriously? LOL you think Israel signing a peace deal with UAE is going to make a damn difference LOL. Moving the embassy to jerusalem is going to bring peace LMAO. Theres been more rocket attacks towards israel POST "PEACE DEALS" then pre. Peace deal get the fk out. That peace deal was all about Jared kushner making money from his UAE buddies.

2. Awesome red hot economy? again with your bullshit fox news talking points. The economy had 4 years of consecutive monthly job growth and a booming tech field. You want people to celebrate trump giving away 2 trillion dollars in tax cuts to the top 10%? You want every day americans to be praising trump for giving away the majority of their tax dollars to the ultra rich when we were already in a hot economy? LMAO once again get the fk out of here with that bullshit fox news talking point.

[​IMG]

What the average american gives a **** about is protecting democracy and not having a dictator in power. You had a president who was quoting Sidney Powell election conspiracies which she even know admits were so crazy that only dumb trump turds like you were the one believing them. Trump didnt do **** for this country that no other president wouldve done. What he did was **** up a pandemic which cost hundreds of thousands of peoples their lives while actively trying to overturn a legal election with conspiracies. If you think the history books will remember Trump by anything other then the disaster covid reaction and the riots youre really as dumb as I think you morons are.

Biden has done more for every day americans in less then 90 days then your shitty cult leader did in four years. You think parents getting those monthly child tax credit checks are going remember trumps china policy LMAO. Its just so funny watching you dumb turds hang on to a leader who doesnt give a **** about you

3. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I... I think you got the wrong impression of me.

jiggyfly likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You mock peace deals? OK, bravo. The fact of the matter is Trump is the best option we've had for peace. He was taking steps to deescalate our presence in the Middle East and cutting ties between Israel and countries it was thought impossible for. You can downplay that however you want, but it just makes you a joke. Also you cry about some negatives like the wealthy making more money and getting tax breaks. Yes the economy wasn't perfect and we'd all love to see the higher brackets pay more, but people were working bro. It's not a Fox news talking point and I don't watch broadcast news. I check the Bureau of Labor Statistics for my info on jobs. It's freely available and you can too. Trump's employment was better than what you'll get under Joe if he raises taxes (spoiler alert: he will). And minimum wage was often not needed as there was demand for labor and this was naturally raising wages (pre-COVID of course).

Joe will increase our Middle East presence and you will see more war under his admin. This is because he is beholden to the same people Bush, Clinton, and Obama were. It's not rocket science. It's typical D.C. as usual. He also will screw people on taxes more and you will see jobs dry up as a result and families struggle more than before when Trump era tax credits expire. Those with jobs will see wages stagnate and if they raise minimum wage they will put more people out of work when businesses can't afford it. The larger corporations will weather the storm or automate. This will mean those wealthy people you railed against will just get wealthier and you and me.... well we will have a harder time. This is simple fact. Joe is beholden to the very people you just complained about making money and not paying their fair share. You can't honestly expect him to fix the growing gap between the Top 1 percent and the rest of us normal people. They own him. You don't.

5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not in this country. He divided it into red and blue, black and white like no other. He was as divisive as it comes. If you call inciting radicals in this country peace, then I have to question anything you say as even remotely true when it comes to America. America first.

Wrong. Don't think for a minute Trump was looking out for the little man. It was all about making the rich richer by cutting costs for owners at the expense of the people making them richer. Under Trump, OSHA had the lowest level of inspections in its 50-year history.

The Trump administration rolled back workplace safety inspections. About 90 percent of serious accidents happen at workplaces that haven’t been inspected by OSHA. Those people he pretended to care about were put at risk of severe injury or death just to cut costs for the rich owners of oil and gas companies, etc... Do you think those workers got a huge pay raise when those costs were cut? I know for a fact that didn't happen. I also know for a fact that my taxes didn't go down whatsoever from the time Obama was in office. Trump made millions during his term. He was out for himself and his big money loyalists who banked his election.

#85 deb4rockets, Mar 24, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    astros123 likes this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The media, which is owned by the billionaire class, divided people. You can't put it all on Trump when they control all the narratives being spit out. Also he didn't incite them. He told people to be peaceful. I literally watched his entire speech and not once did he call for violence. You're actually proving my point by spitting false, divisive narrative crafted by propagandists who are billionaire owned. And no one said he is a little man. He is a rich man, BUT he definitely was not someone easy to buy AND he was clearly not perfect. I love the argument though. Trump cut OSHA laws so therefore the worst ever.
    I looked up the actual data. Clearly no one wants workers to get hurt, but to say Biden will protect workers is laughable. Yeah workplace death investigations were at a high under trump for the past decade and these will decline under Biden's watch no doubt. This is because people won't have jobs to die at. No **** they were higher under Trump; employment was also at a decade high. It's obvious that more people were working; probably in dangerous but lucrative resource extraction jobs even. Under Biden yes these deaths will decline. Here are the numbers:

Fiscal Year Number of Fatality/Catastrophe Investigations
    2008 936
    2009 836
    2010 830
    2011 851
    2012 900
    2013 826
    2014 853
    2015 912
    2016 890
    2017 837
    2018 921

#86 dachuda86, Mar 24, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  7. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

You are full blown crazy dude. You have become a brainwashed member of the cult of Trump. Talking facts with you is pointless if you believe Trump didn't incite and divide our country with his lies and propaganda. You probably really believe Trump didn't use and abuse his power to rack in millions. You probably believed that his no mask, no social distancing, bragging about crowds at rallies didn't put Americans in danger. You probably believe he actually cares about anyone who doesn't enrich him one way or another. His history speaks for itself. He's a compulsive lying traitor who has used and abused people his entire life, and will lie, con, cheat, and steal to get what he wants.

astros123 likes this.
  8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Biden hasn't been weak. He's convened with Asian allies to take strategic measures against China. Has spoken truth and stood up to Putin. The border is working out horribly. The administration is trying to keep the press out. However, the problems have been there for a long time, and aren't worse than they were at various points under Trump's administration. And the biggest issue is one that Trump could have helped fix which was lack of judges and administration to help the numbers. Trump reduced rather than increase that. The backup and overcrowding would be significantly different.

Andre0087 and astros123 like this.
  9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Go bring some data to the discussion. You sound off the rails and bitter.

10. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Do you even live in this country?

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He/She does not.

deb4rockets likes this.
  12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Imagine being so in love with that twice impeached worst President in history when you don't even live in our country.

Andre0087 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The idea that Trump was the best option for peace is utter nonsense.

A leader who sets false expectations for how his country feels about their interests is setting up a disaster.

Trump was someone who always tried to just be friends with our enemies on a personal level without any substance of diplomacy behind it and when he handed the day to day talks to officials after his one on ones, it’s no shock nothing ever went anywhere. It’s because US interests were never properly communicated.

The way the Biden admin is setting the tables for international agreements is a perfect example of how it’s supposed to be done and how there is a shock treatment when you takeover for someone like Trump who never really just came out and said to our adversaries where we actually were on certain positions.

We are in a much better place to actually get things done with the Biden admin and actual functioning state department. I can guarantee you one thing... Blinkin will NOT be in Iowa during major diplomatic talks.

deb4rockets likes this.
  14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I’ve also been surprised at how front and center Biden has been thus far and surprised that just now Kamala is just now getting her first big issue to be in the lead for.

It’s safe to say those theories about Biden just being an usher bringing in the Commie Foreign Tyrant Kamalamala Harris were utter bullsh$t unsurprisingly.

Ron Klain actually seems to be very much steering this ship so far behind the scenes and Biden has very much been front and center with Kamala soaking up secondary experience in order to learn and lead on her assigned issues like the border scenario. That’s basically the way it’s supposed to be in a healthy administration.

deb4rockets likes this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member