1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are you all ready for President Kamala yet?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

it must be frustrating to you that Biden is not saying idiotic things on a daily basis for you to attack him about. So all you have is these goofball so called video vignettes. In the dubious arena of doing or saying notably stupid or false things, Biden is surely underperforming Trump in both volume and magnitude.

Biden’s is a wonderfully boring and workman like Presidency, so much so that trumpers are struggling to find something to bludgeon him with. Tara reade didn’t work. Hunter Biden laptop didn’t work. Gotta be frustrating as hell.

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

#StillBetterThanTrump

ROCKSS likes this.
  3. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Actually, I think republicans and trumpers in particular are desperately hoping Harris is the Dem Nominee in 2024. Biden is just so dull, so moderate, so white, so old, so male. None of the usual Trump tropes stick. A moderate white male like Biden is their worst nightmare.

No, they want Kamala so they have their tropes to work with. So radical, so angry, so black, so female. It’s what trumpers want and need to fuel the race baiting, gender tropes.

astros123, Amiga and Andre0087 like this.
  4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Probably you're right they'd like it. I'm sure it'll scratch that itch for them. But just because they want it doesn't mean it's the most effective thing for them. It'll be useful to run against VP Harris. If we get a couple of years of President Harris, the fear of the unknown is gone -- we'll see how she's governing.

Andre0087 likes this.
  5. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

It isn't his event.

It is the House Democratic Caucus. Nancy Pelosi is the head of the Caucus, which is why Joe Biden asked her what she wants him to do at her event.

Nook, Newlin, JayGoogle and 1 other person like this.
  6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

??? Biden dropped out of the debates yet ???

7. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

They wanted Obama as well. And he kicked their ass. What none of us need is another trump or trump boot licker.

8. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Nor did he launch the Duck Dynasty orc army against Helm's Deep.

mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

3/4 of Republican think Biden has lost his mind (you should believe this number given 2/3 of Republican think Antifa was responsible for the storming of the Capital).

Even 2/5 independent and 1/5 Dem thought Biden has some mental degradation before the election.

And yet Trump lost the election. I'm sure Trump and his followers prefer to face a different candidate.

Rileydog and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

What the hell happened to Trump being president once again today :p

11. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

Classic!

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Will Harris becoming President be when the communism and what not will kick in?

Blatz and FranchiseBlade like this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

I heard about this all day and now I have seen it.. and I don’t see why it is a big deal. He was finished with his speech. He said he was willing to take comments if they are set up to do it.... Biden has been off the cuff for at least the 30 years he has been a public figure.... this really looks like someone really wanting Biden to do something bad, and he hasn’t.... actually disappointed, I feel robbed, this is literally nothing, I wouldn’t even give it a second thought if I saw it live.

14. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It’s really nice to have a president that I don’t have to think about daily and doesn’t go out of his way to insert himself into every dumb controversy.

This thread feels quaint.

Nook likes this.
  15. Nook

Nook Member

First, he doesn’t have a “handler”. He has people that coordinate and work out the logistics of events and his calendar like every other President. Second, do you think he gave a **** or asked if there were going to be questions after he gave his statement? Of course not. He goes where his staff has him scheduled to go and he lives the details to them.

Try harder. I am sure at some point he will do something worthy of pointing out, but this isn’t it.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  16. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I'd drink her bath water before she got in it...

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Nancy controls his communications. That's pretty concerning.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Is this a fantasy?

19. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Shut the **** up.

Blatz likes this.
  20. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Apparently no concern now.

Blatz likes this.