1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are we taking LeBron James for granted? (ESPN Insider Article)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ktbballplaya, Jan 4, 2013.

1. ktbballplaya

ktbballplaya Member

people just love to hate Lebron that's why they take him for granted he'll get more respect when he retires and people look back on his career.

2. BeeBeard

BeeBeard Member

The arrogance of this freaking guy. Yes, whoever will I roll my eyes at while they remind me of a better time when star players actually had shooting skills and post moves, once James is gone? I sure better enjoy this LeBron James ride while I still can. :rolleyes:

3. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

Durant had 15, 18 and 19 pts games this year, the rest is >20. Both 15 and 18 are blow outs, 19 is sort of a blow out.

4. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Yes, he's under-appreciated. He's got himself to blame for that, though.

5. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

It goes wilt->Jordan->Shaq->LBJ.

Those are the only guys who could routinely put up 30 per seasons.

6. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

I'll take Lebron in exchange for Granted.

But who is Granted? Did we get him and dump Royce or something????

7. QazQay

QazQay Member

I dont even care, any chance to get LeBron we should take!

8. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Salty ass kobe stan, lol

Go back to lakerground where you can schlob kobes knob and defend him in the "kobe shot count thread" telling people "but look at how beautiful and sexy those 43 shots were! They were so sensual, they got me rock hard, i love watching kobes shorts flap in slow mo when he kicks his right leg out and arcs those balls so perfectly, im getting moist just thinkin about it" :rolleyes:

9. supdudes

supdudes Member

Yes LeBron is a once a generation talent. With that said the tone of the article implies that any view of him below godly worship is under-appreciation.

Also, it is somewhat true to human nature that "effortless" dominance grows old fast. I mean 90% of people think Batman is cooler than Superman, amairight?

Also, also. Sleepy Floyd is a trololoolololol

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Lebron is definitely unfairly criticized at this point, but he's not somebody who's "taken for granted".

If you like him you like him, but if you don't like him you don't like him. Simple as that.

11. blink

blink Contributing Member

Yes he is. I don't understand how Kobe fans can trash him when Kobe went through the same thing. Lebron is great, night in and night out. You don't see him chucking bc when his jumper isnt on, he can still play great defense and make plays.