1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are they real? You decide....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Thefabman, Sep 3, 2010.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

It's not a competition if one side has no chance.

SCK 1 - YDS 0.

2. roksoer

roksoer Member

so yeah, this is actually a well known feeling, it's called sleep paralysis.
    when your body falls asleep while your mind is still awake but thinks you're sleeping so you begin to half dream/hallucinate and most of the times this happens when you're lying on your back, you get the feeling that something heavy is on your chest and when you open your eyes you will see something black floating above you, this is known as a chest demon, you will also hear sounds that aren't really there.

i have experienced this for myself and it is pretty scary but nothing serious, you just have to relax and it will go away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

you can read about it here!

3. roksoer

roksoer Member

oh and the photo is probably just reflection on dust or something, cameras tend to capture that **** all the time

4. YaosDirtyStache

Cheated on anything else little one? I'm surprised you get internet, maybe you post from the library! If only you went to Jesuit or St Thomas you would knnow of the good life...

5. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

lol i always say that in the digital age, real things could be happening right in front of your face but there are so many fakes of pictures out there that no one would believe it, this photo probly can be explained but i assure you, if your waiting for an "i got you" its not coming, the fact is he was alone and this isnt a photoshop or altered picture, i posted it because the white light maybe can be explained and the dark figure in the left maybe can be explained, but both at the same time? there was noone in the house but him