1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are the timberwolves racist...should be in DD

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by eddiewinslow, Oct 29, 2012.

1. StraightG

StraightG Member

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

So it's ok to have all-asian NBA teams but not all-white ones?

3. rockyrhode

rockyrhode Member

So according to Treemac President Obama's no longer black anymore? Lol

You came in here stereotyping all black ppl and ended up exposing yourself as a fool. Im done talkin. Mods lock it up:)

4. StraightG

StraightG Member

Obama self-identifies as African-American. And according to the one-drop rule, created by whites, he would be considered Black. That rule has had a long legacy.

Based on the second part of your statement, everyone has more class than you.

5. StraightG

StraightG Member

I'm out as well. I'm gonna just stick to on-court discussion on here. When race comes up, the ugliness comes out. A bit disappointed, but not at all surprised. Peace.

6. Raven

Raven Member

Race hustling is race hustling. It doesn't matter who's doing it. It's all the same, it's toxic, it hurts communities, it fosters hate, and anyone doing it should be publicly condemned.

Of course, there will sometimes be disagreement on what race hustling is, but there is no way to defend the sheer recklessness of Tyrone Terrell's comments and the damage he is causing because of it.

7. Raven

Raven Member

Quotas in the NBA would be disastrous for Black athletes. Their numbers would plummet as more Whites, Latinos, and Asians were added to rosters.

If Blacks make up less than 20% of America, that would be two to three players per team. Add another two to three Latino, one Asian, and the rest would be White guys.

To be generous:

Latino
    Latino
    Black
    Black
    Black
    Asian
    White
    White
    White
    White
    White
    White

Is that what Tyrone Terrell would prefer, because I'm pretty sure White, Latino, and Asian players would go along with it? That would put hundreds of Black NBA players out of work, though, so I highly doubt it.

8. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

In a place that calls its black population African american, it always makes me laugh when Euros aren't 'white'

9. Jet036

Jet036 Member

Trone Terrell is annoying as hell - what a racist jackass