1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are the timberwolves racist...should be in DD

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by eddiewinslow, Oct 29, 2012.

1. rudan

rudan Member

looks like i now have a 2nd fav team :cool:

2. albuster

albuster Member

Terrell is actually the racist by looking at the color of the players instead of their basketball talents in the first place. Ridiculous.

3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

There were only 9 white regular starters (white not Euro) in the NBA last season and we had one of them!

4. rockyrhode

rockyrhode Member

Wow. This post is dripping with stupidity. Its comments like this that actually keep racism alive not Tyrone Terrell.

5. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Please elaborate :rolleyes:

6. rockyrhode

rockyrhode Member

First off, this a basketball forum. So you spewing your offbase racist opinions is pointless. Secondly there are WAY more serious forms of racism that happen every single day. Even if Terrell's wrong, for you to single out as the "perfect example" this just shows how shallow you are. We obviously live in two different countries:rolleyes:

7. davidio840

Really? I had no idea this is a basketball forum. Did you read the article? He is making remarks towards a basketball team. :confused:

Are you five years old or just r****ded? No **** there are more serious forms of racism in this country. I was responding to the article which is the topic of the thread right?

What is off base by my first and second (you obviously missed that too) post? Just your personal opinion or the fact that Terrell is wrong and he made a racist comment? It is people like you who take the side of ignorance in this country that continues to feed the whole problem. :eek:

8. rockyrhode

rockyrhode Member

So Terrell is the perfect example racism is alive??? Thats only thing you could think of thats keeping racism alive??? Not only is this offensive but just utterly stupid. The guy made a stupid comment and your using it as a way to spew your ignorance. Have you read the news lately (assuming you do read:()

9. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

who cares if your white black or yellow... if you can ball you can ball... if a black player gets beat out by a white player so be it... and if a white player gets beat by a black so be it... i say watch out for the future wave of yellow skinned players that are gonna soon start dominating... you see its all about the best possible team you can assemble...

yes rockyrhode tyrone made a ignorant and racist comment... no its not the only reason racism still exists, but it is one of many reasons it still exists... davidio was replying to the topic of the thread, and yes it is A reason racism still exists, maybe davidio worded it wrong by saying THE... but you are taking his comment too literal and assuming he meant its the only reason racism still exist, which im certain he was not trying to portray...

the thing is the long running joke about the t-wolves has been the all white squad... but the fact remains they have the best PF in the game in love... Rubio is full of potential, pekovic looks very good... they have alot of talented white players...

getting bitter and argueing over it does no justice to anybody...

1 person likes this.
  10. davidio840

Lol you are dumb man. Yea, I can only type and talk but I can't read. :rolleyes: Did you read the article in the post? Stop bringing up other "situations" and talk about the specific article and post.

Yes. Stupid comments that are put out in public for the world to see are a PERFECT example of keeping racism alive. Do not misconstrue (not sure if you know what that means) my comments. I didn't say mean that as in this is THE perfect example of keeping racism alive, I meant it as this is A (as in one of many) perfect examples of keeping racism alive.

When stupid comments below come from self righteous morons like Terrell:

Not only are these comments racist and flat out ignorant. He is literally knit picking to start a racial conversation. Its plain as day man. You just refuse to see it. Talk about being shallow :eek:

11. davidio840

Well you basically just put what I just said before I could get it out there. Repped bro

12. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

****ing stupid non story. People see what they want to see, Minnesota signs black guys just as much as any other race they just happen to have some white guys this year. So what.

13. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Speaking of DD, is this his favorite team now?

14. rockyrhode

rockyrhode Member

I did read the article. What Terrell basically said is the organization is trying to cater to its white base by goin after white players. Is it a stupid comment? Yes. But so is your "you can only blame yourselves" comment. Thats just shallow.

Either way you singled this guy out as the reason racism exist which was just as idiotic. Terrell's comment was ill advised without knowing the facts but you dont know the facts either making you just as much of a moron. Companies do these things everyday under the table and minorities are normally the victims. Being a minority I understand this. These comments are NOTHING compared to the hatred people like Ann Coulter spew everyday. You've been sadly misinformed in what reality is

15. BigMaloe

I cant believe im a diehard fan of the racist organization of the rockets... always catering to the asain fan base, how dare they be so blatently racist...:rolleyes:

You see if thats what terrell actually said or implied than thats one thing, but he implied racist motive by the FO... its not racist what they are doing but rather a business strategy... same as us with china... doesnt make anyone the bit racist except for the ignorant tyrone making an issue about it for nothing...

16. rockyrhode

rockyrhode Member

Its a little more complex than your leading

But if the organization is more concerned w/ appeasing certain races than acquiring the best possible talent then the owner should be fired. Winning should be the only "business strategy"

17. Raven

Raven Member

The AP poll on race relations does not approve of this new development!

18. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Wait, what?

Are you trying to say that a poll has human emotions?

19. BigMaloe

The owner cant be fired...

20. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

Shut up white and black people. The world doesn't revolve around you two.