1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are Harden's off court activities hurting his play?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CometsWin, Dec 4, 2013.

1. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Just imagine Harden trying to guard the prime Rip Hamilton.............:eek:

I'm tired of guys torching him. Guess I have to get used to it.

Reddick, Hayward, Tucker, Ellis, Meeks.

Lucky Korver didn't play against us.

2. jms99

jms99 Member

it could be something stupid. Like a sensitivity to caffeine and he picked up a new coffee habit. Athletes have to super careful about what they put into their body. Imagine one of these guys has a gluten allergy and doesn't know it. They just think they're tired. Or injury prone.

3. johnnytsunami

johnnytsunami Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mw_Qdnnetsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You might like him a little bit after watching this. Maybe.

4. rocketsmetalspd

Truth the Lakers of LA only should count 12 instead of Sixteen. Four of those Chips are and so stay as Minnesota Lakers.:grin:

5. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

6. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

Its really not that bad guys. He's putting a lot of strippers through college. A charity if you will. The Make It Rain James Scholarship

7. nono

nono Member

Why does McHale play him so many minutes if he doesn't have the energy to defend ? Part of this is a failure on the coach.

8. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

There's nothing wrong with strippers and/or strip clubs.

Of course, I would prec it if he wasn't drinking heavily the night before a game.

9. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

But look at how lethargic he looks from all that alcohol and strippers in his system!

[​IMG]

10. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Its a joker bruh, and what does age has to do with any freaking thing, damn yall jokers be tripping over any freaking thing.

Lighten up potna and get a sense humor old fart. :cool:

11. johnnytsunami

johnnytsunami Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wO3zO02Z8dk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

00:00-00:15

Maybe more strippers and less alcohol?

12. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Of course there is nothing wrong with going to the strip club or the damn club. I think everybody agrees to that dude.

13. calcium

calcium Member

I really really hope he hasnt got a chronic drinking problem.

14. roxfan4life00

roxfan4life00 Member

I didn't know Harden was the only man who liked strippers. He damn sure is not the only professional athlete who likes strippers.

15. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

Kobe was the closer & playmaker on all 3 of those rings w/ Shaq. Without Kobe, Shaq doesnt win those rings either. Lebron is the anchor for Miami but Wade is the closer in the biggest momments. Does Lebron deserve his credit?

16. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

Troll. I dont doubt that Harden goes to strip Clubs. (There are pictures and testimonies to prove it) but I do raise my doubts when clutchfan members say that they saw him at the strip club. I mean c'mon is everyone here gonna believe it every time someone says they saw a basketball player at a strip club.

I can make up a lie right now. "I saw Dwight and Harden at treasures last night. They were just drinking and didn't seem to care about the phoenix loss"

17. TDurant09

TDurant09 New Member

Harden...

18. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

At this point I don't think "Fear the Beard" really makes sense anymore.

If anything scrubs are probably itching to play against him so they can have a career night.

19. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

Harden has poor tastes in strippers; if I had that money I'd have much better taste.

20. JasonXXX

JasonXXX Member

Prediction: Harden will play his butt off against GSW, everyone on CF will say "I told you so about so about Harden", and the cycle will repeat itself throughout the year. Harden will party in excess, say "we" need to buy-in to the team, never say "I" need to play better, the media will be too afraid to ask him anything offensive, ESPN will continue praising Harden and highlighting him in Rockets highlights, and nothing will change.