1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Appeal for Mac Video (All-time Best)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kyle7758521, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

this guy needs counseling :rolleyes:

2. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

Thanks for your support, really appreciated..

For T-Mac, he brought me a lot pleasure!

3. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

Ok, hold up your words!

Have faith on you!

4. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

5. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

I have to say sorry.
    I don't want to bother you any more, that's why i didn't reply you with your thread.

6. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Let the man get his wish without everyone coming down on him.

If you don't like this thread, then just don't open it and read it. I seems to me that you have so much time on your hands to go out and find every Tmac's thread, opened it, and read it just to bash whoever that created the thread. Dude, just move on man.

Oh yea, weren't you the one that said the Tmac's era failed but Yao's era hasn't failed? Honestly, Tmac's era failed and when it failed, Yao's era failed too.

7. roslolian

roslolian Member

honestly I don't pay attention to the guy anymore. My image of him is an old fogey who spends his time chilling on his rocking chair in front of his porch and dreaming about the good old days when gas was like 1$ or whatever. I'm actually surprised he knows Tmac exists, I would assume his mind was perpetually in the 1980's.

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm a Rockets fan, dude not a tmac only fan like you.

I'm telling the guy truthfully that his American Tmac counter parts hate Yao Ming.

He can search this BBS for every game since Tmac and Yao were together. He can read everything.

Since you are a Newb, you never saw a war between the YOFs and TOFs.
    When Yao did suck, I was on your side because of the blind faith in the Yao fans.

But they turned out alright, they became real Rockets fans, they never mention Orlando.

9. tinman

Supporting Member

Of course I know Tmac exists cause he's been part of some of the most disappointing playoff loses of all time.

you know how it feels to be a Rockets fan and see the Spurs, Lakers, Celtics win a championship?

PROBABLY NOT.

10. McGradyPwns

McGradyPwns Member

keep that negativity of yours locked up homeboy.
    just cuz op wants a youtube remix of some mcgrady vids don't need your 2 cents, if you call playing with back injury disappointing, well homeboy some ppl call it heroic, no one blamed yao for not playing in game 7 last year right.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

thanks for the input Jersey Shore,

I'm just letting people know what the real situation is.

12. cuddie

cuddie Member

Jesus Christ dude I thought we went over this. You stay in 1995, "TOFs" will stay in 2005 and you guys can just leave each other alone.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

Carl Landry, Luis Scola, Aaron Brooks and this Rockets team will not quit.

And neither will the clutchfans who believe in the truth.

14. cuddie

cuddie Member

The truth? What kind of stupid truth are you trying to argue for this time? All the OP wanted was a video dedicated to the good things McGrady contributed to the Rockets, however few there may be. But apparently your "truth" is that anyone who has ANY appreciation for McGrady is an automatic TOF. He's done here. There's no denying that. So now we are reflecting on the past, something that you do in every thread you've ever made, ever. If I don't feel like reflecting on what the round mound of rebound did, I'll steer clear of your condescending thread (YOU KIDS NEEDZ 2 LERN ROKIT HISTRY LIKE A TRU FAN BECUZ ENIBODY WHO DOSNT INCESSANTLY MAKE TREDS ABOUT IT OBVIOSLY DONT KNOW ET). You should do the same with these McGrady threads instead of marching in here with your internet toughness and proclaiming everyone a TOF from Jersey Shore.

1 person likes this.
  15. tinman

Supporting Member

actually he wanted "Appeal for Mac Video (All-time Best)"

here's one

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ci2D1ig4df4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ci2D1ig4df4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

16. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Someone should request Maxamillion711 to make one, im sure he has a whole ****load of tmac clips.

17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

wtf? how does this make any logical sense. do you decide who you support based what kind of fans the baskeball player have? So i should stop supporting rockets, because some rocket fans in America hate Steve Nash?

why would people stop liking a basketball player cuz his fans don't support their country man...

and man quit going on every single tmac thread and bashing and labeling everyone who says any positive thing about Tracy.

liking tmac does not equal to being a TOF, and liking Tmac does not automatically make you a Non-rocket fan..

18. cuddie

cuddie Member

[​IMG]

19. tinman

Supporting Member

you wouldn't get this. people who have been here for the tracy vs yao blame game would understand.

i just find it fascinating how the main reason tracy fans think he doesn't have any success in Houston is because of Yao Ming.

the army of tracy fans in china shows how well smart marketing can go.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

ok here's a tmac mix I found.
    there's tons of them on this place called www.youtube.com

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f2H-Te3HhZA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f2H-Te3HhZA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>