1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Appeal for Mac Video (All-time Best)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kyle7758521, Jan 25, 2010.

1. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

Appeal for Mac Video (All-time Best)

I wrote this thread for the people below. I even tried to draft this thread first, I want to express myself thoroughly, and finally it came out to be the article below:

For Fans: who have enjoyed Mac’s talented playing in the court, who have loved Mac faithfully, who have been entertained and beloved by McGrady;

For McGrady: who had been playing for Rockets for 6 seasons, who had brought significance for Rockets history (22 consecutive win), who had been putting a lot great performance on the courts on behalf of Rockets (13 pts in 35senconds), who has made substantial contribution to the Rockets Team.

It’s time to make a footage video for McGrady’s all plays in Rockets lineup.
    I have some videos in my laptop; all of them are related to Mac. But there is still one thing I have been always thinking, which is that a video of Mac (Full time Rocketer) is badly needed for all of us.

This video is a memory, this video is a grieve for Mac’s unfortunate fate; this video is a gift to Mac Fans even to Mac himself.

This video should include Miracle Play (13 pts in 35senconds), typical Mac Style with shooting and scoring, all playoffs games played by Mac, 22 consecutive wins for Rockets, and even the seldom played games in 09-10 season, and etc.

This video could be divided into parts related to each season, and each part should contain the following elements:
    1. Typical Mac Performance (13 pts in 35senconds) and others,
    2. the theme of the season (even it was injury),
    3. the play in the playoff series,
    4. and what else you think.

This video should be made by a person who has great sources for rockets’ games.
    This video should be done by a Computer Genius. Absolutely, it’s not me, it’s one of you.

So I am here appealing you to make such a wonderful video for the fans, for Mac, for you.
    Your efforts engaged in this production will be greatly appreciated.

P.S, you may think I am crazy with Mac, but I am sure that among you, there are a lot of people just like me. I don’t know if I will be fascinating with any other NBA player just like the way how I love Mac.

My contact email address: kyle7758521@yahoo.com.cn
    Kyle.wang@topigs.com.cn

Expecting your link on this video!!!!!

Yours,
    A faithfully fan from China for Mac (Best of all time).

2. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

You just asked for a whopper from McDonald's.

1 person likes this.
  3. number22

number22 Member

Yeah Big Mac's are delicious. :cool:

4. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

way to post your email for every bot or phisher to spam you until kingdom comes... :rolleyes:

5. Voice of Reason

I will help by contributing all of T-Mac’s second round appearances.

6. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

Ok, I got mine.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TLb7EVF6-Jc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TLb7EVF6-Jc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Who?

DD

1 person likes this.
  8. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

My favorite was I think made my a Clutchfans poster, and all I had to type was "TMac remember the name" to find it. However, I haven't found it in a couple years. He must've removed it from youtube in a fit of rage.

9. Rocket1

Rocket1 Member

you last name is Wang? lol

10. Convictedstupid

*Didn't read LOL!*

11. Rocket4Life11

Rocket4Life11 Contributing Member

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DSwGH3rFnCk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DSwGH3rFnCk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

13. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Can someone please make a spoof of the new apple iPhone ads? You know the ones where they say that you can browse the web and talk on the phone at the same time? It could be:

"Tmac just sits on the bench, and his imminent trade seems to have riled up many current Rockets fears of being packaged in with him. Can your all-star sit on the bench and still hurt team chemistry?"

For some reason this was much much funnier in my head...

1 person likes this.
  14. tinman

Supporting Member

ok here's one that's pretty good.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tOdnOlifZz8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tOdnOlifZz8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

15. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

16. scottie brooks

This post made me hungry for some McD's,

Then I read the part about "typical Mac performance" and I actually LOL haha.

Good one Wang, good one.

Wang, you must not like Tracy to make a bashing thread like this.

17. tinman

Supporting Member

So answer me this, why are you a T-mac from China, when the T-mac fans in America hate Yao?

example:

18. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Chinese people aren't named kyle

19. topfive

topfive CF OG

How is it POSSIBLE this thread has only ONE STAR?!?

This is the most entertaining thread since Brian Cook strained his pinky.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I Appeal to all of you to do work that I'm too lazy to do... please make a Best of Brian Cook video... please... if anyone has access to all three of his scoring shots for the Rockets, send them to me.