1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone still believe in Tracy McGrady?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nolimitnp, Jul 2, 2009.

1. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

I believe in him.

The only thing is the mind and the body work differently. I hope he believes in himself because in his mind he can say to himself he can do all these things but will his body allow him 2.

2. DcProWLer277

DcProWLer277 Rookie

"No and for the same reason I don't believe in the Easter Bunny, I got sense."

3. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

"Anyone still believe in Tracy McGrady?"

Sure, I believe in him. I believe that he's a selfish p***y that doesn't really know the meaning of the word "team." I tried to give T-Mac the benifit of the doubt for a long time. Afterall, he played his heart out for us during a lot of those playoff runs. But when he picked the Lakers to win it all, right after we got past the first round this past year, I lost it. I want that guy as far away from Houston as possible. The hell with him.

he's been steadily eroding as a basketball player for the last 3 or 4 years anyway. Just look at his shooting %. It's pathetic.

4. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

How dare you say that after all the playoff success the man has singlehandedly led us to. How dare you!

5. tmacformvp07

tmacformvp07 Member

Karma does come back and kick you in the nuts.

Mcgrady thought shutting it down and coming back next year would help him get out of the first round and now there's no yao or artest and most likely the rockets will be at the bottom of the standings.

this guy is really cursed.

I don't even expect him to show up at all the next season, he'll probably shut it down next season as well and come back for 10-11 season.

Sad day for the rockets, everything just collapsed.

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

I heard that T-Mac has all of his belongings on the first floor of his mansion, because no matter how hard he tries, he just can't see to ever get to the second floor.

7. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Well atleast he didn't bail on the team for the Lakers.

8. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Let me tell you something.
    Tracy Mcgrady in my opinion has more talent that Kobe, and lebron James (am not crazy), he is absoultly unbelieavle athlete, I mean the guy led the NBA in scoring twice (as you said), do I believe in Him? yes, I do, and he'll prove the world that everyone is wrong about him.

One of the guy's weaknesses is he doesn't play with hear and he doesn't have leadership, He still have 5 or 6 years left in his tank, but will he prove everyone wrong with rockets? I don't think so, I think he'll get traded this offseason, or next year, even if he gets back after the allstar break, I think he'll get traded.

# 1 Mcgrady Fan

9. chasingu

chasingu Member

yes, I believe in him that he will be traded.

10. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

I believe in him as a player, I just don't trust his health.

If he stays healthy, he will still be a 20+ scorer.

11. BossRolen

BossRolen Member

Second. I blame Tracy.

12. tmackills

tmackills Member

Yes, because right now, hes the only thing we got.

13. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Exactly. But he is expected to miss the first 20-30 games of the season, right?

14. matac3

matac3 Member

I believe in him because now he doesnt have to worry about Ron.
    Tracy will be the one who will set the pace for this teams season. If he can come back and add 15ppg , i see us doing well. I wish(hope) the rockets build Joey Dorsey this summer to be the center behind Yao. I seriously dont see yao tanking the season on his injury.

15. jose

jose Member

I think I'd believe 2+2=5 before I believe in tracy.

16. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

I still believe that he's a cancer.

17. Josephduyho03

Josephduyho03 Member

Well we all might as well believe in Tmac. I mean I know he often get hurt but I think Yao is a lot worst because he breaks his foot every year. At least Tmac can come back next season, can Yao make a comeback?

18. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

i still hope he's traded b/c it's obvious we're trying to get younger/faster/athletic. tracy is not any of that.

but it's more and more likely that he remains with the rockets next season. it'll be VERY interesting to see how it plays out when he wears the #1 red jersey again at the toyota center.

19. Egghead

Egghead Member

Tmac will be back ready to attackk....

hes gonna drop 25 ppg

20. 1individual

1individual Member

If he plays, we will make it to the playoffs but nothing further than that. That's what he does good, get you to the playoffs. I like many others love his style of play, but his health has dawned upon everyone.