1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone know of Commissioned security jobs (armed) in Rosenberg

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Outlier, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Outlier

Outlier Member

I made a post about my dad needing a place and thank God I found one for him. The only issue is it is all the way in Rosenberg and he currently works near Westheimer and Eldridge. I've been looking for jobs for him all day at the usual suspects sites like craigslist, indeed.com, glassdoor.

Maybe you guys know anyone hiring near Rosenberg or maybe Sugarland for commissioned security officers. He prefers to be armed.... makes him feel thrilled to have a job like that.

Or if anyone knows of any full time job he could do.. my dad doesnt really have any special skills.. its hard to find him a job. But i need to find him one where he will be able to provide for himself in the mean time while i save up so i can eventually take care of him.

Thank you very much.

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The only place I know of in that area is legs only -- sorry.

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Check with the Sugarland mall. They always have a ton of security guards walking around. I imagine it's a third party company that staffs them.

There's also a ton of industrial companies around that area. Most of them should have gate guard positions.