1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone here play basketball?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 5, 2010.

1. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

So I came from playing basketball today, and I was wondering if anyone on this site likes to play basketball. :cool: I know some people study and dissect the game from their home, but I've played it all my life and if I could be an NBA player I would, but unfortunately I'm only 5"10. (Strippers don't seem to mind how tall I am). :grin: Ha ha. Anyway I used to play 3 times a week a couple years back...and I even gave up my season tickets that I won with the Red Rowdies one year cause it was too far :( (I lived in Rosenberg at the time) and it interfered with my gym schedule. :grin: For the past year I've been mostly watching nba on tv and checking this forum daily, but I need to back out on the court. I miss the competitive nature of the game and all the friends I have there. My stupid job (LOL) has been interfering with me going. Any input will be appreciated...and please no stupid posts.

Oh if anyone DOES play, where? Maybe some of us live close to each other and don't even know it. I'm currently going to this one court off of Richmond and Fondren...cause it's close by my job.

2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm playing at Hawaii Pacific next year!!!

Coach AAU on the side a little bit, Play at my 24 hour fitness in Cali...

3. RickRock713

RickRock713 Member

4. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member

A few play every Saturday, and potentially on sundays. It's not too far from your either.

5. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

There is a thread dedicated for people who play bball on wkends.

6. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

All-state in high school. Played a little college ball. Rarely play anymore, but I would like to start again.

7. Rowdy4Life

Rowdy4Life Member

Me and my buddy James Naismith play at the 24 in Friendswood every other Wednesday if you would like to join.

8. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

Every now and then I play at Lifetime Fitness in Sugar Land. Every Tuesday night I'm at West Houston Indoor Soccer on Clay Rd and Highway 6. I also just started playing in a Houston Pro-AM league this year at the Fonde Rec. We have games every Sunday there.

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I play every Tuesday and Thursday here at work with the fellas during lunch. :eek:

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

I play every Sundays with guys ranging from 17-59. The other day I got crossed by some 40-something dude with gray hair.

11. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

and on the other days.....

[​IMG]

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

at a rec center I play once a week, pick up games... you name it.

13. luisantonio1014

Collins Park on Cypresswood and Veterans Memorial!

14. gotasleep07

gotasleep07 Member

Lifetime Fitness - Sugar land, TX

15. AXG

AXG Member

I play basketball occasionally but I try other sports as well. I haven't played as much after I fractured my ankle.

16. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I like playing basketball, but I havent played in a while, I should go and play more.