1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

anyone have tmac's dunk on video

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Beenz, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Beenz

Beenz Member

tmac's dunk on video from last night's game

from AP

McGrady scored 16 of his 32 points in the third quarter, but his slam off a rebound late in the first period was the shot that had even Rockets coach Jeff Van Gundy applauding.

"I don't dunk that much. My body can't take it like that anymore," McGrady said. "It was just one of those inspiring plays, man. Plays like that, you lead your team, you inspire your team."

2. whoisray

whoisray Member

Wait for R2k's videos to come around...

3. Melo

Melo Member

wtf it isnt on the nba top ten on nba.com? there are some wack plays, there is that lay by alston by there aint that sick dunk of tmac :| its unfair

4. Highwire

Highwire Member

I like Rafer's graceful reverse layup better.... :D

it was awesome...

5. famicom

famicom Member

I was actually able to find it..suprisingly it wasn't in the ESPN highlights..but the NBATV has nice highlights and commentary. "Rockets play smart basketball." How many times have you heard that?

Rockets Highlights