1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone have full Rockets games?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by R0ck3ts, Aug 13, 2005.

1. R0ck3ts

R0ck3ts Member

As in..videos? I just got my DSL and Ive been searching for some to download but came up with no luck. Thanks in advance.

Id like Games 1 & 2 of the Dallas series. Possibly the last game against Denver in the regular season also.

(If this isnt suppose to be here, delete it and I apologize) :D

2. wardellp

wardellp Contributing Member

http://bbs.smeggysmeg.com/showthread.php?t=489

3. thiagu88

thiagu88 Contributing Member

http://www.bt.davka.info/

if you go down to the bottom there is a link to go to all previous torrents. But not everything has a lot of seeders

4. R0ck3ts

R0ck3ts Member

I still cant get any of these things to download.

Have ne sites where I wont have to use torrent?

plssssssssssss i wantttttt some games. :D

5. rvpals

rvpals Member

You pretty much have to use torrent because it's probably the best way to share something many people want. It's not too hard to use either. If you need some pointer on getting started, a lot of good people can give you some pointers.

6. Possum

Possum Member

email me

7. R0ck3ts

R0ck3ts Member

I would but it says you wont accept emails. drop an addy for me plsl.

8. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

then it is my adice to you to learn how to use bittorrent.

games will be made available next season, and if you have any thought of getting them then you had better learn how to use it cause torrents are how they are distributed.

the down side to torrents is that if you come along way after the fact, most of the seeders have dropped off.

very few folks have the bandwidth to have the full games available to download directly...

ps....the first link that was posted is where you will find the games posted next season....tho the links also get posted here.