1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone got Dreamcast games they want to sell?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by vaioavan63, Jun 15, 2010.

1. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

I'm looking for soul calibur, sonic adventure and marvel vs capcom. I had these games but they mysteriously disapeared when I was in the process of moving. Someone jacked my ****. I was severley mad.

2. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

If all someone stole of yours is some dreamcast games you must have some pretty lousy crap
    :p

Just kidding, that's a pretty good list of games. Dreamcast was so underrated

3. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

you may be a bit hard pressed to find actual game discs but one of the flaws of the dreamcast was that you didnt need to mod it to play burnt games a simple software boot code would do it.

i am sure you can download those games off the internet and then burn and play them, at least with those games you may find some people still hosting them on a torrent since they were some of the more popular DC games.

good luck

4. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

I dont know if its still available, but i rememeber seeing a website that was starting to sell dreamcasts for 99.99. This was about 6 months ago, so i cant tell you for sure if its still legit and i dont remember the website, but you could easily google it and get a brand new one for a resonable price.

I still remember the 1st time i played nba/nfl 2k on dreamcast... i was so amazed at how detailed players were and how crisp the graphics were as well ... now it looks like a cartoon lol

5. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

Crazy Taxi FTW

1 person likes this.
  6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Marvel vs capcom2 is da best. I deed it

7. Tfj4

Tfj4 Member

THIS.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I have a Saturn with the Japanese X-Men vs Street Fighter is interested.