1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone going to the game tonight?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketmike, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Rocketmike

Rocketmike Member

I'm in town on leave and my mom scored tickets from her company. Anyone going to the game? I haven't been to the Tmac Center yet - anything that is a must do? Should I show up early in hopes of getting to watch the shootaround? Am I allowed to take a camera? If anyone's going let me know. If I can take pics I'll post a few when I get back tonight.

Mike

2. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

I'll be there. Look for the table with All Star ballots, if you fill out a few you get a free poster. I usually just get there 15-30 minutes before gametime, but I just like to sit in my seat and not mess with the extra activities. This thread might help:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=106208

3. Rocketmike

Rocketmike Member

Thanks... I'll check it out. I'm in section 109 row 9 seat 1

4. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

I know upstairs they usually have a guy doing caricatures for free if you get there early enough. You just take a sticker with a time on it and come back then. Right next to it is another all star balloting booth, I guess you could kill 2 birds with 1 stone, do the ballots while you wait. A word of advice...bring a pen or a large paper clip for the ballots.

Pugs