1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone find that Trailblazers are less hateable than our usual playoff foes?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by drowsy12, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

I HATE THEM............

2. Karolik

Karolik Member

**** the blazers and **** you OP.

3. ksny15

ksny15 Member

**** the Blazers they are a bunch of whiners. They literally have nothing to whine about they get away with murder on our guys and we can't even breathe on them. Plus hack a Howard is a b**** move. p*****s

1 person likes this.
  4. haydenfisher342

I disagree, Sniper in the crowd everytime lillard attacks the basket and Aldridge has the ball in his hands. They are not in the Harden Level of flopping but close to or around the Chris Paul flopping

5. Man

Man Contributing Member

True.. refs give them the calls too! Curious as to why there's such a huge discrepancy while Rockets players are baffled on why they don't get the same calls when there's more contact

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

We've never lost to them in the playoffs so it's strange to hate them. I'm getting warmed up though.

7. noone

noone Rookie

I think they're cursed and you don't want their bad fortune catching on you but I don't hate them.

8. andyacecandy

andyacecandy Member

They get A LOT of calls off-ball on the perimeter that are just pure trash and flop on those "moving" screens.

They don't have a really HATEABLE player... but I'm not liking what I'm seeing from Mo Williams and Matthews. They flop around a lot. Granted, we can't complain much with how much Harden flops (though, he's not getting the calls the other 2 are getting)

All that said, it's really the refs that are making me hate Portland. Not so much their play or players

9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

They have two players that I like: Aldridge and Batum. Hard to hate on them.

Their fans are generally nice as well.

The douchiest person on that team is maybe Mathews and even he is not that bad.

10. daherro^_^

daherro^_^ Member

i hate every team the rockets play, **** the blazers

11. ksny15

ksny15 Member

NBA gambling

12. haydenfisher342

what drove me nuts is the Mo Williams 4 point play. Mo kicked out on Parsons, and just the play before that, Harden was definitely undercut, again No call. I witness this ALLLLLLLL the time. I see a ticky tac call and I expect the same on the other end of the court and im disappointed every time. Aldridge gets away with yelling at the refs where as Beverly gets t'd for cheering with the fans on our home court.

13. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Yeah, most they're guys are pretty likable. And they aren't very chippy.

Although their fans are pretty obnoxious!

14. davidghall

davidghall Member

I hate every one that ever has or will play for the Jazz.

15. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

**** the blazers.

16. WaitForIt

WaitForIt Member

Lillard, Williams, LMA all kick out when they shoot and get the calls if they fall. Wes Matthews is just getting on my nerves because of his over the top "What?! I fouled?!" reactions. Still can't believe Bev got that tech and no one from the Blazers has received one (WTF JOEY CRAWFORD!?)

17. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Contributing Member

They complain way too much, so no. And they are running amazing versus us, meaning all their prayers tend to go in, and the Rockets got some T's in G1 that cost us, and the Blazers haven't gotten the reciprocal calls. Lillard and Aldridge are great players but the Rockets are a way better team if they can get their collective heads together.

18. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Well, in fact I don't like Wesley Matthews antics on the court. He's got "WTF is that a foul on me? I got all ball" look on his face all the time, and always complains about foul calls.

How many times does he get away with a foul? He's the Jason Terry or Kirilenko on this Portland team.

19. Screwedup91

Screwedup91 Member

Yes I would agree.

20. blk5g

blk5g Member

When they act professional and humble, it drives me crazy and makes me hate them even more. It's like someone texting k back to me, I guess I'm weird like that.