1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone Believe The 9/11 Attacks Were An Inside Job?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BigMaloe, Jul 22, 2012.

?

Do You Believe 9/11 Was An Inside Job?

1. Yes

14.6%
  2. No

85.4%
  1. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I have done a sh!tload of research on this topic ever since about 2003 when i became a junior... i wasnt really politically inept or socially connected to the tragedy(since i lived in las vegas)... but after a while and a couple clips friends and acquantances had showed me i started researching it with a passion...

To be honest, im a skeptic of most things and take everything with a grain of salt... im also an obvious conspiracy theorist... so while im told something (especially from the government!!!) i tend to look into it myself... but their is so much evidence that point towards it being set-up and an inside job...

Im curious as to everyone elses views, opinions and thoughts are on this subject... more so from that of people that truely believe that it wasn't an inside job... i'd like to hear thier reasoning and evidence to support thier claim... and please dont say "well it was on FOX and everyone knows it happened, so it did."... i'd like to have an earnest and intelligent discussion(debate?) on the evidence supporting the fact that it wasn't a corrupted attack...

I have also decided to include a poll for my own amusement and see where the CF minds reside on this topic...

1 person likes this.
  2. Classic

Classic Member

3. Rasputin12

Rasputin12 Member

Oh, look. It's one of these people.

1 person likes this.
  4. BigMaloe

Oh, look. It's one of these people.

5. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

are you a scientist?

6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Would love to see your research.

7. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Contributing Member

Having been down your road before, all I can say is good luck. Most of the time you will be:

A) Preaching to the choir (posting on infowars and similar sites)

or

B) Being called a conspiracy kook and laughed at by people on the internet and a lot of your friends and family

with the rare

C) Finding an interested critical thinker willing to listen your position and ask questions.

As far as 9/11, just look at means, motive, and opportunity.

Means: Black Ops and shadow governments do have the means to pull something like this off, given that it is LIKELY they possess secret technology that is 50-100 years ahead of what we have now.

It is also possible that there really were terrorists with box cutters and they were just allowed to do it to further a political agenda. This goes more under "motive" though.

Motive:

Tons. Look at the PNAC (Project For the New American Century) quote from 2000.

Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence:

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor".

If you've done your homework, you probably know that the big boys at the top don't just talk, they put their plans into motion. If the name of the game is money, power, and control, then there's a big time motive to pull this off and gradually take away people's rights under the illusion of security. History always repeats itself with a new twist.

Opportunity:

No one saw it coming, and the public had been so conditioned by seeing terrorists in the media, film, and television for decades that they would gladly accept the first scapegoat that the media presented to them. Most people are gullible.

So... to me I don't really care to investigate or 'prove' that 9/11 was an inside job or anything, I know by now that most people don't care to investigate it any further so it's a waste of time to debate them. I also know that psychopaths are in control of most positions of power, and this is the type of stuff that psychopaths do, when there's hardly anyone to police them. When you have no guilt and unlimited freedom to commit destruction, then you're going to do it.

2 people like this.
  8. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

I doubt you will find many who will want to have this conversation with you. No offense intended.

9. Buck Turgidson

10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

11. BigMaloe

Not at all bro... Just an informed person...

You can... My research is open to the public... Just gotta find an urge to look for it...

Lets start with the fact that steel burns at approximately 1375 °C... On the other hand Jet fuel burns extremely hot. It can burn anywhere from 800 degrees to 1200 degrees...

Jet fuel is refined kerosene. Airliners use "Jet A" kerosene and the military uses "JP 4" kerosene. Regardless, neither grade burns hot, or it would melt the inside of a jet engine...The FEMA report on 911 said that the jet fuel burned off after a few minutes and the fires from the office furniture and carpets were about 560 degrees... The special structural steel of the WTC has over 98% of its strength at those temperatures, and the WTC was built to hold 5 times its load...

People Forget that in 1945 a B-25 Bomber crashed into the Empire State Building, yet this structure stands tall today...

http://history1900s.about.com/od/1940s/a/empirecrash.htm

This is just about the temperature's off the flame and how they couldnt melt steel... Nothing yet on the fact that a floor crashing into another floor would not cause it to collapse and collapse and collapse and collapse at the exact speed of a demolition charged building...

12. BigMaloe

Very well said...

i know option C is unlikely still worth a shot... im up late, dont got work tomorow, bored and was interested...

13. BigMaloe

None taken...

thank you judoka, i looked thru all 5 pages of D&D but didnt find anything...

14. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I don't think it was an inside job. Its also not possible to prove a negative, so your request for evidence that it wasn't an inside job won't be and can't be answered by me.

Why do you think inside job is a more plausible explanation than it was Al Qaeda's doing?

15. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

whatever happen to toycen?

He got the hint finally?

16. BigMaloe

very much true... which is why at first i wanted to add i dont know to the poll... but figured no one knows for sure what happened and it would (or should) be the runaway answer...

and i know you can give evidence to PROVE it was or wasn't, im speaking for of in terms of proving your side of the arguement...

and in all honesty i could care less if this thread gets locked or derails because all i wanted was an opionated debate and discussion about the topic but it was already provided to me by judoka...

but im still entertained on the topic and wouldnt mind discussing it in an educated civilized way(in the D&D no less.../sarcasm...)...

thank you again...

17. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

9/11 was like the holocaust. it never happened.

18. BigMaloe

/thread...

/sarcasm...

keep your belittling snipets to your-self... i didnt say anything to offend your opinion (unless saying i believe the opposite offends you) so dont try to offend me and my opinion by trying to give subtle jabs...

if you have an informed opinion please post it because i would love to hear it, both sides... if not, please dont... i found everything i wanted to in another thread...

and trust me all your funny jokes about tin-foil hats are there...

/again sarcasm....

19. AbrahamLincoln

I don't know where you live, but i moved to NY from HOU years ago. Outside of the people who sit near ground zero with pamphlets about it being an inside job, most people that i know that live in NYC don't believe it was an inside job.

I don't believe in most conspiracies. I don't believe this was an inside job, but as stated above I don't have the information to nay-say. I will say that in the absence of absolute truth comes conspiracy theories. I know a few people now who lost some loved ones or some that almost did. None of them think it was a government conspiracy. Just seems too far fetched.

20. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

I have a hard time believing such a thing could be true but I know that there are qualified people who have strong convictions.

I'm the guy that listens to the drunk fisherman talk about the lights in the sky but really starts to pay attention when the airline pilot speaks up!