1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Anybody else going to Rockets 03/11 against T'Wolves

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mulder, Mar 7, 2000.

1. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

You can find me in the nosebleed section 202 (around row L). No more info though, we superheroes must keep a low profile...

------------------
    The truth is out there.

2. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

OH!

Then put a big book on your head. That's how I do it.

3. Mulder

I want to SEE the game. Besides just look for the loudmouth punk in that area who thinks he's smarter than everyone else...

------------------
    The truth is out there.

4. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

CriscoGirl said, " if you want to have a lo profile, why dont you get someone to chop off your legs?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ahem.

------------------
    "Whooaa." - Ted

5. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

I suggest 225/50 R 15 BFGoodrich T/A's [​IMG]

-John 14:6

6. Mulder

I wonder if I'll be able to spot Jenna from the po folks section. I wish I was still in school so I could be rich again...

------------------
    The truth is out there.

7. Jenna

Jenna Member

Mulder....

Don't bother looking for me - I won't be there. It's Spring Break, and instead of going to South Padre, I'm going on a road trip. I'm not sure even where I'll be that night - we haven't decided if we're going back to SLC for the day, or straight on to Chicago.

Hope you enjoy the game - I'm not happy about missing it....

------------------
    Jen
    Round One of Malone v. Rodman: Advantage Malone

8. Mulder

Jenna: have fun on Spring Break; which reminds me, I feel it is my duty on behalf of the hard working staff of the University of Texas at Austin to inform all the students who attend there that your die hard staff does not get Spring Break off. So while your sunning your buns take a moment to think of me and my comrades at our computers, all alone, bored to tears... [​IMG]

------------------
    The truth is out there.