1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

anybody else fed up?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rox11, May 30, 2014.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

To be fair though...
    [​IMG]

I'll take those over having none but just moderate playoff success here and there if we going to talk about team history, I'd still rather be a Rocket fan over most teams in the NBA not named the Celtics, Lakers, or Bulls...

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I really don't get it. It's almost like you're happy the Rockets have failed so hard.

Some people get more emotionally invested than others, if that bothers you then that's your problem not mine.

What are you too embarrassed to say you're a Rockets fan? I mean unnecessary spiting of the Rockets. Yeah I want other teams to fail so the Rockets succeed. Lmfao.

#102 RedRedemption, Jun 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  3. RedRedemption

Who cares about Lin? I could care less about that guy. I care about the TEAM. Aren't you the one talking about how super teams are ruining the NBA yet if the Rockets assemble a super team they're guaranteed to suck. LOL.

4. Panda23

Panda23 Member

[​IMG]

;)

5. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

Player plays in a small market, fails at winning a ring. Player gets tired of being ridiculed by the media for failing. Player quits on his team in the playoffs and the following year conjures up a plan to join up with his superstar friends in a big market. Media anoints player GOAT

This is why the NBA has become a joke

6. RedRedemption

You literally can't succeed in the NBA if others don't fail. :p
    I stand by my statement, the worse the rest of the league is, the better for the Rockets.

7. Panda23

Panda23 Member

no i completely agree LOL

how else does miami cakewalk through the east

8. Rox11

Rox11 Member

I don't need to prove to anyone I am a fan, sorry to everyone when I say this but as it has been already discussed to death that had Jordan not retired, would we win?

See that's something that will always take away from you're accomplishments. We won but it looks like, it was because the roads were easier....well same thing with lebron and crew.

Only difference is we had no control over it (the dream didn't hold mj at gun point to retire), but lbj made everything with his own hands which is even more embarrassing.

9. Mr. Space City

lol @ player averaging 27/9/7 2.2 steals and 1.3 blocks while holding his matchup to 13 ppg shooting 35% "quiting" on his team.

10. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

I wonder how fans felt back then... You know, when the finals was pretty much a lock between Celtics and Lakers. Or the 90s, when it was Bulls and whatever unfortunate team. Or the 2000s, when it was the Lakers... and Celtics...

I'm starting to see a trend here.

11. Rox11

Rox11 Member

So you call lebron leaving.....what?

12. Mr. Space City

he said quitting on his team in the playoffs. lebron didn't quit on his team in the playoffs.

13. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

BULLS

14. da_juice

da_juice Member

I actually find myself less and less interested the older I get. Not only because the league is uncompetitive- but also because there's a whole lot more entertainment and things to do besides watch an NBA game.

15. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I'm with you. Same thing happened in the '80s. It was Lakers, Celtics and 76'ers every year. It was so repetitive and boring.

:rolleyes:

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Voluntarily .. . . ok . .. lol

Rocket River

17. VBG

VBG Member

I think if you're looking for reasons to be mad, you'll find them. And this is one of those cases.

You could just appreciate how good these teams are.

18. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

This is the result when only two teams in the nba play like champions

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Abandon Hope, Almost All Ye Who Enter the N.B.A. Playoffs <a href="http://t.co/5Q7mf7Yie4">http://t.co/5Q7mf7Yie4</a></p>&mdash; Harvey Araton (@HarveyAraton) <a href="https://twitter.com/HarveyAraton/statuses/473151367821803521">June 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

20. conquistador#11

whatever, we are championship contenders. we just need an all star at every position to make up for poor strategy. :p

i laugh at that article but i'm really crying inside.