1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Any Online Poker players?....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Uprising, Jul 21, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Anyone out there play anything like Party Poker? (Partypoker.com)

I have recently started playing and man, I can't get enough of it. I played Texas Holdem with a couple of friends for the first time a week ago (not online). I am loving this.

I just started playing at http://www.partypoker.com and it's a lot of fun.

2. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

There was a post about this within the month ... too lazy to look it up myself ... ahhhh, naptime.

3. Uprising

oh really? Must have been when I was in Colorado with out internet for about a month....oh well.

4. Buck88

Buck88 Contributing Member

I play on partypoker pretty regular. I'm mainly play the $10 single table tournments or $1-$2 hold'em. It's alot of fun but be careful and make sure to play within your means.

5. wiws316

wiws316 Member

i play a lot of single table tourneys on partypoker its alot of fun

6. DanHiggsBeard

DanHiggsBeard Member

I haven't played for real money, but the play money tables are pathetic. You can never even play a hand becaus every moron at the table will go all in with like a 6 and 8 before we even get to the flop.

7. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

I play Texas Hold'em on Yahoo every now and then

8. Uprising

I haven't tried it on Yahoo yet, but I am thinking about it. I haven't played with real money yet online. It's true about all the play money that is spent before the flop.

9. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Playing for real money is a lot more fun and makes the game more realistic. They have some really small limit games at Partypoker and single table tournaments for as low as $5 bucks. It's a good way to learn the game and work your way up to some bigger money games.

10. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Don't bother, you can only play limit on Yahoo.