1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Any graphic designers out there?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BasketballReasons, Aug 3, 2013.

1. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Hey guys,

My friends and I started an indoor-soccer team 3 seasons ago and we've had a great time. The league we play in is fun and we are always competing for the top 3 spots so there is some challenge as well.

However, our uniforms are really outdated. What happened was that we took back the name/colors/uniforms of a team who was already in the league for years, so we still have there old jerseys.

This year however, we're looking to rebrand. Though we are keeping the name and colors, we are changing our uniforms and need a new logo to stitch on.

Seeing how there are several pretty good graphic designers on this forum (some pretty cool designs in the Rockets uniform change thread), I'd like to know if anyone would be kind enough to give it a go and try to design us a logo.

We're a non-profit team composed of college-students so we don't want to spend money on the logo, however, if I find someone through Clutchfans willing to design it (and we choose that design), then i'll personally chip in $10 to the tip jar.

Information that must be in the logo:

IMPREVUS (team name)
    EST. 1985

Team colors: bright pink, black (as you can see, we didn't choose the colors :))

Logo design must also feature a Diamond, which is our team symbol (every team has to choose one).

Picture of the new kit:
    [​IMG]

The logo/badge will be sewn onto the kit.

2. SK34

SK34 Member

Inline graphix . Com