1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Any current Rockets live in Houston?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by R=$, Jun 1, 2011.

Tags:
  1. mickey_angelo

mickey_angelo Member

Wasn't Squid looking to buy a condo recently? Some one check his twitter.

2. Relentless

Relentless Member

Edit Sorry

3. Nook

Nook Member

Bobby Sura
    Yao Ming splits time
    Francis and Mobley split time
    Rashard Lewis
    Sam Cassell
    Marcus Camby
    Penny Hardaway
    Shaq splits time
    Clyde Drexler
    Damon Jones
    Nick Van Exel splits time
    Shawn Kemp splits time
    John Lucas
    Scola splits time
    Robert Reid
    Alan Level
    Matt Maloney
    Hakeem splits time

4. Treeza

Treeza Member

T-mac lives in sugarland, I saw him at kroger's years ago.

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Hmmm... odd how you put these two together... :p

There's no such place. It's called "KROGER", dear sir. :eek:

6. SwoLy-D

So... ^^^^ what exactly are you trying to get at by posting these people's homes owned...? I mean... (besides being a w**** begging for REP) what good does this do? :confused:

I never understood the fascination with having to know where a professional athlete lives... :( this goes BEYOND stalker city. Leave them alone, man.

LOCKABLE thread is lockable. Bannable posts are bannable.

7. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

Trust I have zero interest in going to knock on anyones front door. Second, this definitively answers the OP's question. I could care less "where" they live. Just showing that those who own homes here probably spend the summer here.

8. SwoLy-D

I understand the first part of your reply to me. What I don't understand is how you have to invest so much time in posting their personal location of property, is all. You could have just told us it's there... without linking it... could have had the same effect, you know? :cool: No biggie, man. Be aware that these dudes are people, too, just like you and me, is all.

9. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

Hmm. Some people have wayyy to much time on their hands these days.

10. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

Well if I had said "I know these guys are here for a fact" many would have asked "how do you know". Not like this info is from the national inquirer. These are links to a county government website. My property is on there too. It's public record. So saying I should be banned for posting a link is like saying I should be banned for posting a wikipedia link with players bio's and personal info. Sorry it offended you. No one needs me to find put this info. Like I said, it's public record. So public I'm in San Antonio right now and it was at my fingertips. And the rep thing was said jokingly. I'll be damned if I ever beg another man for anything.

11. RocketDonut

RocketDonut Contributing Member

Dos anyone else feel a little dirty after clicking on those links? Felt too personal.

12. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

you mad?

13. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

And @BDswang only took about fifteen-20 minutes. Some people spend more time typing out rants about why we should/shouldn't tank or why we should/shouldn't trade our whole starting 5 for DHoward, etc

14. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

Lol naw. Wish I could post that will smith "I ain't even mad" pic but I'm on my phone. It's all good.

15. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I think everyone knows about hcad.

I think it's the please give me a green dot thing.

Plus, some people might have multiple properties, or live in Ft bend, or live in Montgomery county.

16. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

Damn my bad people. Please keep your green dots. Means about as much to me as those little star stickers the kindergarten teacher use to pass out.

1 person likes this.
  17. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

I'll rep you just because I have no idea why other posters are hassling you so much over this sh-t.

18. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

I mean damn it would be different if I started a thread saying "Look what I found". Original Poster asked a question he/she obviously didn't know how to find the answer to. If you wanna be mad, be mad at each individual county that thinks this info should be available to the public.

And don't criticize me for jokingly saying "can a brotha get some rep" unless you've never in your life popped your collar or asked your friends "who's the man"

2 people like this.