1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Antisonic's Turning Legal!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LeGrouper, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

BW3, tonight. Be there.

Happy Birthday, bud.

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Yes, all is good when you have Clutch and fertile women off your ass. :)

3. ESource

ESource Member

So do I still call you "Fanboy" or is it "Fanman" now? :)

Happy B-Day guy.......

4. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Hey, thanks a bunch everybody!!! I really appreciate everything. :)

No need to remind me about wrapping it up anymore - lesson learned a while back.

SJC - Schrempf?! Eww... I don't like you anymore... :p ;)

RM95 - damnit! Just got here, and was kind of booked anyway but I really appreciate the invitation. I'm sure there'll be other times for the classic Rocketman95 "buy ya a beer" treatment. ;)

ESource - Still 'Boy... Don't think adulthood will be official until I live on my own. :)

Here's the biggest score of the night- Yao Ming figurine from sis:

[​IMG]

Sharkey jersey, yeah!!! :D

Sorry, you will see no more pics of myself from today because half of my bangs somehow wound up on the top of my head creating a Flock of Seagulls look. The Photochoppers would have a field day with that. :(

Also got a Rockets t-shirt, some cash, and a bottle of Crown Royal. Great day. Thanks again for the well wishes everyone! :)

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

heh...if you think you can avoid the camera from hell, you are sorely mistaken.
    unless you arent showing up to hang with the wonder-from-downunder again.:D:p

yuuuummm, Crown-shots time!
    Time for the classsic drinking game.....How many shots does it take to get to the bottom of the Crown Royal bottle.