1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another teacher students relationship

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by got em COACH, May 17, 2011.

Tags:
  1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

RR

I'm not trying to criticize your issue, i know your general issue is the double standard which is fine. but pursuing it on four teenagers gangbanging a teacher is kind of silly. i have no problem with the charges if its the law, but we know these guys aren't damaged. come on now, lets try to keep this serious

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

but . . .people do try to GET PAID.
    however,
    Let's say . . for instance. . one of the students was Gay
    and did it to 'not OUT himself' [Peer Pressure]

Do you think he is damaged by the experience?

Rocket River

3. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

do you happen to be this guy

[​IMG]

4. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I agree, the multiple felony counts are high. I wasnt responding his comment about the charges

I was responding to the part where he said
    Lets say, a male coach of a girls volleyball team after they won a playoff game said "Yaay lets CELEBRATE!" and he had a 1 man / 5 girl orgy afterward with his girl players, would "I don't have problem with that" really be appropriate even considering age?

We just all know that young people high school and down are treated like kids until after graduation. Even though what they did is technically legal, there's just some lines you don't cross. (Or where IS the line drawn anymore?)

5. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

When you are in a position of authority it is a bad idea to have a relationship with a subordinate, teacher, or not. I think the charge is harsh, but there should be an expectation that the words "g*ngbang," "teacher" and "students" should never be used in the same sentence.

6. lean

lean Member

I draw the line at 18. That's why I don't have a problem with it. If, in your hypothetical, the girls were all 18 and orgy was consentual, I'd be searching out that coach to high five him. Not that it's appropriate for a school setting, which is why I felt a misdemeanor charge (and obvious loss of job) would be a reasonable punishment. So I suppose I do have a problem with it to some extent, I guess I just meant I don't think this person is some evil bane on society who deserves multiple felony counts on their record.

7. H-TOWNSFINEST

H-TOWNSFINEST Member

8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I can agree with a line at 18. (Semi-related I think drinking age is too high at 21 even).

Just that high school property is generally all one entity. Just easier to have standardized rules all around that apply to all. Instead of single out the seniors as the ones that can engage in the hanky panky with anyone else of age even their own teachers. And encourage the teachers to "survey the field" for prospects. A teacher puts moves on a student he/she hopes is 18 but they're really 16? Encourage with one group, can encourage it within the others.

But yeah not a total scourge to society. There's all kinds of context you can add to it I guess.

What if it was a 57 year old down on his luck music instructor guy, very nice likable guy but who hasnt had a women in ages since his wife divorced him , and 5 girls offered an orgy to HIM to cheer him up? Would he turn that down, SHOULD he turn that down? Might that be worth taking a misdemeanor and threat to reputation for ....

.... *is not, I do promise..*

:confused:

9. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Where the hell were teaches like this when I was in high school?

10. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

These are 18 year old males. none of them are going to have mental damages. Psychological damages occur when 18 year old males get NO sex.
    If one of them was gay, he wouldnt even be able to achieve an erection with her. and if he did get an erection, it was prolly from seeing the guys get off. in which case, she has fulfilled his teenage homoerotic fantasy.
    no mental damage caused by her.

If it were your son, would you even have a right to sue on his behalf if he didn't want to press charges? the guy would be an adult. old enough to be sent off to war, vote, go to pound me in the a$$ prison... old enough to make the mistake of banging an ugly slut.

18 year old adults having sexual intercourse with an older woman. she should be barred from teaching but that's about it.

1 person likes this.
  11. VanityHalfBlack

/thread

12. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Back front back, side-to-side...

14. Tesla

Tesla Member

I don't care what kind of power-structure or relationship exists, we shouldn't legislate who can have sex as long as all parties are legally of the age of consent. If someone is of legal age to decide to have sex, they're of legal age to decide if they're being taken advantage of. Charging the teacher with felonies in this case is a crime against humanity.

1 person likes this.
  15. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

So you think a legal guardian should be able to have sex with their mentally incompetent (but 18 year old or older) ward?