1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another teacher students relationship

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by got em COACH, May 17, 2011.

Tags:
  1. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Why can't a teacher get gang-banged if she wants to? What a teacher does in her bedroom shouldn't be a concern, unless of course it involves the students like this case.

If I get the chance to get with 5 chicks at the same time, I'm taking it, so I'm not going to blame a woman when she does the same. Just play it safe.

2. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

i feel for the husband and kids. Now they have her stigma attached to them.

3. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

It's the Hangout. Who cares about the 3 little kids who have to live with their mom being involved in gangbangs with her students?

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not necessarily. In the Mary Kay Letourneau case she married her student after getting out of jail.

5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Of course Catholic priests and gym coaches never molest kids...

Seriously this is just a consequence of living in a society. Unfortunately there are sexual predators and people messed up emotionally out there and there is always a risk. Even so I don't think that is a reason to pull your kids out of public school.

6. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

We had about 3 of these scandals at my high school.

7. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Its not just about the parent-teacher relationship between the people involved. Its the whole community of parents who value their kids getting an education by competent teachers. Total conflict of interest here.

I don't think parents want their kid's teacher-turned sperm dumpster looking to to get reamed in all her orifices by her students. Cuz that'd seem a distraction and lack of focus away from instructing algebra properly.

8. Sajan

Sajan Member

do the 4th/5th guy just kinda wait around for the other ones to get done?

9. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Three holes, two hands, one g*ngbang, zero waiting.

10. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

I'm sure all five students were begging her not to let them **** her. I don't really give a ****. If my son was one of the 'victims', I'd probably say, "good job son, **** em all!"

Should she be fired? Yes. Unprofessional? Yes. Is it a crime? No. Five felony counts? No.

11. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

The law isn't necessary. She's been charged with five felony counts! Don't you realize that, for the rest of her life, finding a job will be nearly impossible? Obviously, her unprofessional behavior will likely cost her the teaching position, but the behavior wasn't criminal. If you told me she used her position to coerce the students into ****ing her, I'd support five felony counts, but I can't support this.

12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

This produced a very messed up image in my mind lol

13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Were the teachers involved hot?

14. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

About a year after I left St. Thomas, the principal (a priest) was arrested for soliciting an undercover male vice cop for oral sex in a XXX bookstore.

Also, a friend of mine had taken topless polaroids of his girlfriend and taped them to the walls of the school for some reason. I watched from a classroom as a priest walked down the hallway, saw the photo, looked around slyly, and then discreetly took the photo off the wall and slip it into his pocket for later use.

1 person likes this.
  15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Being that she is in a position of Authority . . . it is a crime. It is liken to Sexual Harrassment.

If a Boss uses his position to have a 5-some with his employees.
    even though the all consented . . . .is it wrong?

Rocket River

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I don't think that is an automic reason for sexual harrassment.

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I have a growing concern at the passivity of our opinions on teachers sexing those in their care.

QUESTION: If one of the boys sues for mental damages. . . . he says he is damaged by this . .. Would any of you be willing to have the lady payout? If he says he felt pressure or anything?
    or
    would you dismiss him as being weak, sorry, chump, some other derogatory remark.

If this was my son . . .I'd sue everyone involved.

Rocket River

18. Dei

Dei Member

There isn't a difference in power in those relationships as opposed to the teacher and student relationship since teachers, normally, are also the ones giving certification. A private tutor and a student on the other hand...

19. Classic

Classic Member

You'd sue yourself for being a terrible parent by not teaching your kid decent morals? Nevermind the chick-she's obviously got problems- what kind of a guy is gonna go hang out with 4 other dudes to pound a nasty looking chick?

It's pretty terrible all around. If your kid was involved in this, you didn't do your job as a parent.

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i'm not talking about teachers, you made a general statement about people in power having sex with subordinates.