1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ANOTHER Rashard Lewis Sighting!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketFan, Jun 12, 2007.

1. RocketFan

RocketFan Contributing Member

I was at work today at Sam's Club, and around 1, 1:30 on Tuesday Afternoon, I spotted Rashard Lewis, not ONCE, but TWICE! He was just getting a few things the first time, but then I guess he was sent with a long list by his family to get some stuff for the kiddos, so he just played it cool and came in AGAIN! I was like... :) He was taking his time, and luckily enough, by the time he was about to come up so that the greeters could check his receipt, I was going on my break... THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS TRUE: I GAVE HIM CLUTCHFANS BBS WEBSITE ADDRESS, ON A SEPARATE PIECE OF PAPER: WWW.CLUTCHFANS.NET... So he said that he would check it out... Lets show some support for our hometown player, hopefully, soon to be Houston Rocket, Rashard Lewis! :D

I talked to him, and he is a very great guy! Especially when he was buying stuff for his place, and I was thinking he was minding his own business, not wanting to be bothered... Well, heck, I decided to take a risk, and it turned out to be good, because it seems like me and Rashard, although its just the FIRST time meeting him, are cool with each other! I asked him if he had a myspace page, he doesn't, but oh well... Not everyone does!

Rashard, if you registered and are looking at the forums somewhere out there, it was nice meeting you on Tuesday man! You certainly made my long day (8.5 hours) worthwhile! THANK YOU MAN! You certainly are a nice guy!

With all that said this is what I want the Rockets Personnel to do, in terms of new players:

1. Trade Battier and the 26th Pick OR MLE (?) for Rashard Lewis (3rd Team Involved?)

2. Trade Sura's Expiring Contract, Snyder, Head, and a Second Rounder for Ron Artest.

3. Trade Juwan Howard for Mike James OR Mike Bibby in a deal...

4. Use the MLE (if its not on Rashard) on a Point Guard/Power Forward Spot.

The previous guy that said that he saw Rashard Lewis at BJ's, I asked him if he was there, and he said he was last night, bad picture quality, but true story/evidence!

PLEASE COME HOME RASHARD LEWIS!!!!!!!

The "J" Man.

2. Matchman

Matchman Contributing Member

Nothing is better than bringing honor and pride to your hometown. COME BACK TO HOUSTON RASHARD!

3. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

COME TO HOUSTON RASHARD!

4. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

this is too funny. my sides hurt.

5. jordan_123

jordan_123 Member

i really like battier but lewis could be the guy who is missing,he could be the 3rd scorer he would also get more good looks than when he was with seattle.he seems to be a nice guy from what i've seen on the bbs.anyway sign with the rockets rashard the championship is waiting for you

6. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

haha I can imagine him reading taking a glance at the paper then thinking "sucka" and crumbling it up and throwing it away.
    that being said, I'll take the low chance he is reading this website and say
    COME TO HOUSTON WE NEED YOU DUDE RASHARD LEWIS IS #1!

7. RocketFan

Way ahead of you on that man... I looked in the trash can to see if he did, saw no sign of it... Maybe he threw it away at home, but very doubtful, have faith man... If I am ONE of the factors that bring him to Houston (referring him to clutchfans website) you owe me an apology! :p :D

8. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

How would we know that you would be a factor? Do you expect him to give you a shoutout?

9. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

nice! I would've requested him to consider Houston Rockets and tell him fans would LOVE to see him here!

10. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

King Lutha and JLIII both have myspace pages.

11. RocketFan

OK maybe not a personal shoutout but something like: "I would like to thank the city of Sugar Land and the Houston Rocket fans for their welcoming support for me to come back where it all began for me. Playing for Elsik HS in the Alief area, now back in Houston, playing for the Houston Rockets, alongside Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady... This indeed will be one of many incredible seasons for me, this great city, and the Houston Rockets Organization!"

^^^ I could see him saying something VERY similar to that! :D ^^^

#11 RocketFan, Jun 13, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  12. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

come on shard. yeah, you got screwed over -- we should have drafted you from the get go. don't hold a grudge, come home. tracy, you, yao -- championship, make it happen.

13. RocketsFanSam

RocketsFanSam Contributing Member

14. Drizno

Drizno Rookie

What Sam's Club you work at? I'm curious. I visit the Sugarland location quite alot.

15. RocketFan

Sugar Land

16. Drizno

Drizno Rookie

We prolly know each other. I know a lot of the workers there. Most of them are Rockets fans except the dude at the Pizza stand. He wanted to the Jazz to win...

...that b*stard.

17. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

That was freaking hilarious! :D

18. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

lol....thats so random

19. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

Actually.. yeah that was me. I'm Rashard. Surpise!!

I'm a big fan of Yao, hence the moniker. It was nice meeting you.. too bad I'm not coming to Houston. This playa wants to get PAID yawl! it's all bout the Dolla Dolla Bill Yawl!

20. Vivid

Vivid Member

Come home Shard!!! Houston loves you, Clutchfans love you...We all love you...tell your management that Battier and Alston will help them get to the playoffs... then when you are traded here you will become part of history in the making...Yao and Francis unite...the Rockets will have the triple 3 force of Tmac, Artest, and You...and yeah we are ready for you...been that way for a while,
    -V