1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Jab From Orlando

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SA Rocket, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

I loved that part!!:D

2. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

I feel exactly the opposite way. I thought the Rockets were much more entertaining to watch this year than in years past. Before Juwan went down the Rockets offense was fun to watch. They did a great job of sharing the ball.

3. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

you forgot to mention that, by taking it to Dallas and Pheonix, teams like the Rockets and the Spurs showed everyone that a defensive team can adjsut to the fast paced game as well

4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Wow these guys just can't let it go, sad.

Screw Flanders!

5. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

Yeah...gotta love that "HiGH Octane" basketball!!!!! Wait!! Didn't the Suns lose to "Low Octane" Spurs 4-1 ?

I think I'd rather resemble the Spurs style of ball and leave it like that.

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

we own orlando.

seriously.

houston ought to send in some sort of military force to take over orlando. plant our flag. declare it as our own.

4-0

we have tracy...we make the playoffs...you don't...you have lots of dribbling. good luck.

7. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

Orlando only watched Rocket's ball in November.

Them avoiding the rest of the season is just flat out denial. They know we are a better team and will be a top 4 team in the west next year.

Orlando needs to move on.

8. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

You feel that sting, orlando, huh? That's pride ****IN' with you! You gotta fight through that ****!

9. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

This whole ongoing "bash T-Mac" scenario reminds me of the exgirlfriend that doesn't get that it's over and time to move on.

In the words of Motley Crue, "don't go away mad, just go away."

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Reminds me a lot of the treatment ex-Rockets get here. Francis, most notably, but also Dream when he left, and Elie. Pippen too, but he really had it coming. Very common in fandom.

11. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I don't think the Houston media bashed Francis nearly as much as Orlando media is with T-Mac. Same with Elie. Fans are another story, but I'm inclined to think that the media was a bit more professional.

If anything, Houston media was much more critical of Francis when he was still playing here.

12. Tom Archer

Tom Archer Contributing Member

They remind me of the guy who's always talking about how he doesn't miss the girl that dumped him, is much better off, etc. etc. but can't shut up about it. :D

13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

It doesn't seem too similar to me. Ex-Rockets when they leave get bashed, but usually the team receiving them isn't criticized like Orlando writers seem to enjoy taking jabs at the Rockets and JVG. The TMac issue is understandable. Bashing the Rockets as a team is odd.

14. zaam

zaam Contributing Member

These Orlando guys are just plain sick. It's like having an ex-girlfriend stalk you for the rest of your life.

EEEESH! Get some therapy. You're creeping me out.

15. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

Orlando fans HAVE to make themselves believe that T-Mac isn't good for them, since they KNOW that they got the fubar end of that trade.

We, however, wish Steve well, and welcome in a better player. :D

16. caffreys_irish_ale

caffreys_irish_ale Contributing Member

Geez,
    this is how they treat us after we let Dwight Howard hang out with the Power Dancers: (As shown currently on the Rox Website)
    http://www.nba.com/rockets/

It truly is sad to hear the crying from Orlando for over a year now.