1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another idiotic giddy abortion thread...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by GladiatoRowdy, Jan 4, 2013.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

actually a good post

women have a choice when they decide to hump it up

2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just curious but would you support banning abortions in the case of rape?

3. bigtexxx

ah yes, the typical pro-abortion counter argument. They try to rationalize based on this logic, thinking that by proving an exception they can establish a general rule. Uh, no.

Conception does not occur immediately following intercourse, pregnancy can be eliminated in ALL rape cases if the rape victim receives immediate medical treatment by having all the male semen removed from her uterus.

4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

So, if a woman can't go immediately to a hospital and have all the 'semen removed' she shouldn't be able to have an abortion?

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Wha? You said American blacks have the highest standard of living in the world. Where is the data? Do you have any data or are you talking out of your ass as usual? I ignored the absurdity of the whole American blacks are better off to have been slaves in America just to focus on what's factual. What is the data on standard of living? If you don't have any then shut up about it.

6. bigtexxx

Those instances are tragic. It requires significant mental health care for the woman and emotional support. But no, it's not fair to murder the unborn child. Did you know that Jessie Jackson and Frederick Douglass resulted from rapes of their mothers? It would not have been fair to murder Jessie or Frederick.

Again, this is a very typical tactic that the pro-abortion crowd tries to use to justify the execution of babies. Remember, proving an exception does not establish a general rule.

History will look back shamefully upon this abortion era we live in.

7. KingCheetah

If your daughter was gang raped would you insist on keeping the child?

8. bigtexxx

hello troll!

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You are accusing him of being a troll? That's rich.

10. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

This is where you always lose and show your jackass qualities. Nobody is PRO-abortion. Stop pretending like it's the case.

There are the other half of us that are PRO-choice. We value a woman's mind, body and ability to make a decision. Nobody sits around and says, "Yes! Abortion!"

You and the majority of your party alienate women with this mindset. Then again, I shouldn't expect anything less from the fringe right that perceive women as mindless and simply vessels of reproduction.

History will look back on your shared abortion values and question your respect for females.

11. bigtexxx

You have naively fallen prey to basic marketing tactics from the pro-abortion crowd. Let's be clear -- if they were "pro choice", then they would give the baby a choice, also. They do not. In fact, they murder the baby and provide absolutely no choice at all.

Don't be duped

12. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

he would, if they were unable to rush his child to the doctor on time for conception to happen.

13. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

If you're not pro-Abortion, how do you stomach sanctioning it? It means the termination of a young life. Are you pro- that young life or anti- that young life... or what?

You can't not make a stand on that issue because your pro-Choice stance empowers certain life and death choices to be made. In effect, you make a choice that choice is more important than life.

Oh, and if it's not a life why are you NOT pro-Abortion? If it's NOT life, what does it matter? :confused:

14. CometsWin

This it the classic with us or against us bs that is part of conservatism now. I'm pro the choice to have abortion as an option. I'd rather there wasn't a single abortion ever. Abortion is a terrible thing and I've never seen anyone seriously say otherwise but you know what else I find terrible? 50 million children with nobody to care for them, many of which will wind up spending most of their lives in and out of prison and/or poverty. I'd rather there were far more things in place to help poor young women be educated and empowered so they don't get pregnant in the first place and if they do become pregnant that they don't feel they need an abortion to avert disaster. Something that most anti-choice people really don't give a damn about as evidenced by the politicians and policies they support. Abortion isn't the problem. It's education, it's economics, it's how we as a society care for those of us that are most at risk. You talk a big game about valuing life but you value their existence far more than their education, their care, their health, and their future. You don't value life, you value slogans and rigid ideologies. It's old and tired where the only solution is to outlaw abortion. You have no solutions other than forcing women to have children they don't want. Come back when you have some answers to real problems.

If these women knew that there was real support available to them and that if they chose to give up their children for adoption that they would be placed in loving homes and that they had the potential to live great lives, I have no doubt you would cut abortion rates dramatically.

#134 CometsWin, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  15. giddyup

I have the answer to saving lives NOW. All of your preaching and teaching will only (maybe) save a few future lives.

"Abortion isn't the problem" you say? Sheesh! Ask the dead babies about that....

You know nothing about what I value, so please stop trying to tell us all about it.

If abortion is so terrible, why do you make it so easy to have one?

Who says there is no one to care for those children. They had parents and/or grandparents. There are many who want to adopt.

Maybe if abortion weren't so casual there wouldn't be so many casual, unwanted preganancies. Now there's a CHOICE I can get behind!

16. CometsWin

You're completely tone deaf. This is a good example of why this country can't solve problems any longer. You're not really interested in solving them, you're just interested in getting your way. You're a one trick pony and I'm so done. Thanks.

17. giddyup

Whiner.

I completely understood what you said. You said "abortion is not the problem."

18. KingCheetah

So you would allow your daughter to have an abortion -- obvious.

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So your answer is "no you wouldn't make an exception in the case of rape."
    Except that you are not making an exception which I will give you credit for being consistent but that does contradict your earlier statement regarding women have a choice when they hump it.

20. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

I know a LOT more about "adequate sample size" than you do. The funny thing is, it doesn't apply here, the HILARIOUS thing is that a sample size of 2000 is good enough to estimate the population of a 300 million person country within 3 percentage points and you are so blissfully unaware of how it that you would actually post what you did above.

I am and will always be far more educated than you.