1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

another female teacher has sex with her student

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SunsRocketsfan, Dec 11, 2013.

1. SunsRocketsfan

this time its an asian teacher (what?!) raping a autistic boy and he apparently is super truamatized

<object id="flashObj" width="640" height="390" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isSlim=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=2891680618001&playerID=2207682275001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAABvaL8JE~,ufBHq_I6Fnwgpz2JFHz_Jerf-MHxK_Ad&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isSlim=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=2891680618001&playerID=2207682275001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAABvaL8JE~,ufBHq_I6Fnwgpz2JFHz_Jerf-MHxK_Ad&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="640" height="390" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

nice??? or no?
    [​IMG]

2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

those who abuse the disabled are the worst kind of people

not nice

3. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

she's busted and definitely not nice

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Ratchet indeed.

5. Hmm

Hmm Member

Was she an exceptional cellist or pianist...? If so, I would've kindly obliged.... there would've been no need to abuse an autistic child... I wonder where her desperation stemmed from... Her looks are average at worse... Could she herself be mentally stunted...?

6. nono

nono Member

The boy is 15. I refuse to believe he has been "raped", even if he is autistic. Come on now, most likely the parents are desperate to get lawsuit money

7. SunsRocketsfan

here is a article from wapo:

Teacher accused of abusing autistic child flees to Hong Kong, Montgomery police say

By Dan Morse, Published: December 3E-mail the writer
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...hpModule_13097a0c-868e-11e2-9d71-f0feafdd1394

Three weeks ago, the parents of a Silver Spring teenager learned that their autistic son may have been sexually abused by an educator. The 15-year-old talked to police. Days later, the family went to see a protective services worker.

“We drove by the school,” the boy’s father recalled Tuesday. “He began to literally rip pieces of the door panel off the inside of our car.”

(Montgomery County Police/Montgomery County Police) - Yee Tak Sharon Kui

The father spoke at a news conference during which Montgomery County police revealed new details of the case, including that the female suspect had allegedly fled to Hong Kong.

“It’s challenging for him,” the father said of his son. “Because with autism, he does not display his emotions but he feels them deeper than most of us.”

The suspect, Yee Tak Sharon Kui, 25, was an educational assistant at the Frost School, a nonpublic school in Montgomery that serves children with behavioral disabilities, autism and other special needs.

Kui is charged with sexual solicitation of a minor, sex abuse of a minor and two counts of third-degree sex offense. Police said that in November, she twice visited the boy at his home — apparently on Sunday mornings, while his parents were at church — and fondled him and had sexual intercourse with him.

“Because of my son’s autism,” the father said, “his trauma will be long, and it will be revealed slowly.”

Kui, who police said is from China, graduated from the University of Maryland in 2011, according to the university. In an interview, one of her friends said she was stunned by the allegations.

“I don’t think she’s the kind of person that would do this kind of thing,” said the friend, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect her privacy.

The teenager disclosed that he and Kui had been sending text messages to each other and talking on the phone, and police learned that they had exchanged sexually explicit messages, according to charging documents.

According to police, Kui visited the boy’s home Nov. 3. Six days later, she sent him a text message and asked if he would have sex with her, according to an arrest warrant filed in the case. Kui returned to his house Nov. 10, a Sunday, authorities said.

The next day, the teenager’s parents, school officials and police were starting to piece together what happened, according to documents and police officials. On Nov. 12, detectives applied for an arrest warrant in the case. By then, they already knew the time to act was tight.

“On Nov. 11, 2013, during a telephone conversation with the victim, the defendant mentioned she would flee the country rather than go to jail,” detectives wrote in a statement of charges.

When police tried to apprehend Kui, they learned that she had left the country, said Montgomery Assistant Police Chief Russ Hamill.

Police said that she might be traveling with her boyfriend and that she flew out of New York.

Hamill said that although all cases involving child victims are upsetting, this case is particularly difficult because the child’s parents trusted Kui.

“When you take the special circumstances of this case into account, it’s even more disturbing,” Hamill said.

He added later: “She needs to be held accountable and brought back here to Montgomery County and face these charges.”

On Tuesday, officials at the Frost School released a statement that said in part: “The Frost School community is deeply saddened by the unfolding allegations involving a former member of our staff. . . . We fully believe that this very serious and egregious allegation represents an isolated event.”

8. SunsRocketsfan

yeah it really depends on his mental state.. I know a two autistic people and they are quite the party type and know what they are doing. In any case she broke the law and should know better.

9. da_juice

da_juice Member

The problem is that we have this culture where men are expected to be complete horndogs, who just want to **** anyone and anything like rabbits. So, when a guy gets raped, we completely dismiss it.

If it was a male teacher and a female student with consensual sex, the world would be going nuts. But because it's a guy, we decide he's faking it and enjoyed it, even if he didn't want it.

I like sex as much as the next guy, but I can think of a few women who I'd be traumatized to have sex with.

10. Hmm

Hmm Member

According to the father's brief description as to his behavior shortly afterwards... the boy did seem distressed...

11. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Oh really? Kind of surprising she wouldn't always talk about molesting a disabled kid.

12. Hmm

Hmm Member

Would Yee Tak be one of them...? She isn't exactly hideous...

I used to fantasize about having sex with quite a few of my teachers in my early teen years... Each one of them... had impressive hind ends..... One of them enjoyed wearing short skirts... revealing equally impressive legs...

13. SunsRocketsfan

well if that father is going for a lawsuit of course he's going to say that....again the boy could really be disabled and it's very sad since he might not understand what happened but if he's only mildly autistic and knows what he's doing than 'nice'

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I don't mean to be a jerk, but the father didn't really make it clear (in that article) if the behavior was unusual for the boy. He may have ripped apart the insides of their car many times already.

Just a sad and twisted person who would (allegedly) do such a thing to an autistic kid though.

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

This trash deserves a special place in hell...poor kid...hope the Chinese govt does right and sends this POS back to the US...or we will send this guy who has no jurisdiction:

[​IMG]

16. nono

nono Member

Yeah it is kind of weird that my first reaction was one of disbelief. There is a possibility that he is extremely disabled and was just taken advantage of. However, if I had to bet I'd say we are only hearing half the truth.

17. droopy421

droopy421 Member

I believe Hong Kong would extradite if she is found but she can take refuge in mainland China where they would do nothing.

18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

She thought he was altistic.

19. SunsRocketsfan

exactly.. she supposively texted him back and forth.. you can tell from the police/news they only reported what she supposvely texted. You cant have a one way texting and some how she ends up coming over to the house.. He obviously is capable and aware and texted back...I don't think he's as autistic or disabled. They dont really go into details on his exact condition. Like I said I know a few people that were supposively diagosed a autistic and to e they are perfectly normal...

20. gambingo

gambingo Member

I would like to see the text msgs she sent him and vice versa.