1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Dmo conspiracy ( the plot thickens)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by snowconeman22, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you must have slept through the discussion on the Lakers game thread last night. :D

2. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

and by the way, no need to sound so gleeful at the prospect of my losing thread starting privileges. :p that really hurt my feelings. :(

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I'm proud of you. Your feelings should be bursting with a happiness that only a golden retriever getting a jar of peanut butter to themselves would know. At least you didn't get booted! That would have made me sad. Sad like a polar bear on solid earth with nothing to eat.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  4. don grahamleone

So you've become part of the DMo drama and conspiracy? May I have the page number that this discussion began unfolding?

5. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

moral of the story:

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Amidst all these inane conspiracy theories, one thing we might be overlooking is the fact that DMo's back simply should not have melted at that low a temperature. His back was intentionally brought down.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  7. don grahamleone

I caught that, but I don't know what that had to do with you. Fan86≠Trig

8. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

You lost your thread starting rights? I told you to stop posting DMo threads with no legs that do not require popcorn

snowconeman22 likes this.
  9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol it is rather that BJ is keep erasing Dmo's memory, or had him stuck in one of his useless, indefinite narrative loops.

Someone has to change his core code, or at least raise the bar of his Intelligence and Self Thinking to the fullest level (I guess 20).

Let him gather all of his memories, the good times as a Rocket.

He has to find his Arnold, his maker.

#49 daywalker02, Dec 8, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  10. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

man what is it with you guys? no, I haven't lost thread posting privileges . . . at least not that I know of. Guess I'll have to start another DMo thread to make sure. :cool:

snowconeman22 likes this.
  11. MONON

MONON Member

LOL!! That's the best line of all the DMo threads!

OP does bring up a point with the "athlete/agent" situation. Does the athlete sign the agent/agency or visa versa or either/or? I had always assumed the athlete did the hiring.

12. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

I love CONSPIRACIES!!! o_O

13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Honestly, I have lost interest in DMo as a player. But the drama is still interesting.

It's kind of like watching a B-level suspense movie. You can't figure out the mystery by the clues the movie is giving you yet. But you have a feeling that at the end you'll find that the whole plot is stupid. I guess that the true meaning of Yule C.

Jayzers_100, J Sizzle and BamBam like this.
  14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So, Dmo is now like SharkNado?

Dmoctupus?

DD

15. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

You really should lose your thread starting privileges for bringing up an unrelated post about Eric Flash BD Gordon in a DMo only thread. I mean, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED enough already?

Os Trigonum likes this.
  16. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

you know, I actually kind of got the argument you were making last night, not so much about Gordon starting (my view: if it ain't broke don't fix it), but your point that Gordon bringing up the "6th man is a new role for me" etc. was a sign that he probably deep down still would prefer to be a starter, all else being equal. But the timing of that argument struck folks in that thread as, well . . . a little off. :D anyway, you responded with grace and humor, that was good. You clearly have a long and prosperous DMo-only-thread career ahead of you. ;)

FANfrom86toNow likes this.
  17. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

This literally made me laugh out loud. And thanks for noticing the other things that you said. I do agree with you about the timing. :)

Os Trigonum likes this.