1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It takes two for there to be a fight with Nazis and the Klan? No ****. Why aren't you up for a fight against Nazis and the Klan? Instead you want to blame the identity politics that you scumbags have created with centuries of racial hatred as if you don't own it all. Spare me with your boring double speak.

el gnomo and AkeemTheDreem86 like this.
  2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

So, this happens right after Trump (was forced to) read his statement this morning:

3. AkeemTheDreem86

So you blame the governor, the police, and the victims over the Nazis?

By the way, driving a car into a crowd of unsuspecting people is not a fight, it's terrorism. What if I said after 9/11 "well it takes 2 to fight, and the American police weren't prepared to stop it, so trouble ensued!"

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You are probably right there, they have existed for a while now and I wouldn't be surprised to find them 'protesting' at G20 but their relevance now is what is important.

Especially in America, they've had little to no presence here in America until very recently which speaks to IMO how great this country is actually when it comes to diversity and racism compared to the rest of the world. They immediately became relevant as soon as Trump won.

5. AkeemTheDreem86

So the Nazis didn't go there to start trouble? Seriously?

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So in your mind, that just happened out of the blue then? Just one day randomly there were a bunch of white nationalists and neo nazis marching in the streets? It wasn't in response to other identitarian groups like BLM marching in the streets burning down towns?

Like I told you before, those identitarian groups feed on one another. When one rises to prominence, that action also fuels other identitarian groups. How is that hard to understand?

Yes, they are. I've never said otherwise. BLM is an identitarian movement, AntiFa is a radical communist group.

They absolutely were sympathetic, how many times did Obama say something to the effect of how he understood the anger by those groups when they'd riot? Did they go after Micheal Brown's father who told the mob to burn the town down? How many cities allowed BLM mobs (that had AntiFa and Black Bloc mixed in) to riot and destroy parts of the city? How many times did they order police to pull back and just let things like that happen?

The government was absolutely sympathetic to what they were doing, and that's what caused it to grow, and that's what caused the rise of other identitarian groups as a response.

So you support rape then? We should only focus on Murder? Why do you hate women?

You realize this is the kind of BS going on right now don't you?

No, I don't believe they are worse, I believe they are both violent hate groups and they both need to be eliminated. They are both infected with the same disease. Why do you feel the need to say one violent extremist hate group is "worse" than another? By doing so, you end up defending the other.

They were mostly dormant until the rise of BLM and the violent protests the they spawned. You know, just like I've told you several times now.

LOL, so you can understand the principle I'm talking about when it goes one day (ie KKK and white nationalist events leading to the rise of the Black Panthers) but you somehow can't see it when it happens the other way (ie BLM nonsense leading to the rise of white nationalist groups from hibernation and irrelevance)?

You're a weird guy sometimes.

LOL, so in your mind, "most people" join a radical communist group to fight racism? They are communist BTW, when you say anarchist you mean Black Bloc.

When you ask if I'm against fascism, by the standards of AntiFa, no I'm not....and I don't think you are either. Again AntiFa believes that capitalism is fascism. They aren't really that concerned about racism, all of that is secondary and used to rally different groups against capitalism who they blame for basically all evils in the world.

8. AkeemTheDreem86

You just tried to justify the Holocaust.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If you want to play that game and give the white supremacist and neo nazi groups credit for the Holocaust and historical lynchings and whatnot then you have to give AntiFa credit for the horrors of communism.....if that's the case, they both have a staggering body count, why would you feel like you couldn't call either of them out?

For me, they both are disgusting.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL what? How?

Are you even trying?

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Why aren't you up for a fight against Nazis, the Klan, violent extremist communists, and violent extremist anarchists? Why would you be against fighting any of those groups? What went wrong in your past to where you would think any of those groups should be protected from scrutiny?

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No, you can write a whole paper on why they exist.

Why would they go after a father who just lost his son? If I lost a loved one I'd be pissed and say a lot of dumb things as well.

I mean they weren't sympathetic, they let them protest, they used force when necessary, it's not like they sat by and watched the town burn. Only so much you can do in a situation like that. Unless you wanted them to start using violent force...which would have ironically proved the point of BLM right?

It is only going on for people that just can't say one is worse than the other. I just said rape is bad, murder is worse.

Because one is clearly worse than the other.

Tell me, which is worse, ISIS or Antifa? ISIS or BLM? ISIS or Defend Europe? Are you seriously saying you can't say one is worse than the other?

I can tell you ISIS is by far worse than all of them combined. ISIS worse than the alt-right if you ask me. They are probably the most toxic, harmful, group in all of the world. Just my opinion of course.

You can tell me over and over again, it doesn't make it true.

I don't think BLM is the reason for growing white nationalism though, I think it has a lot more to do with demographics and the fear of as they say "Being replaced" I think it has more to do with immigration from Central and Southern America than it has to do with BLM and a perception that they are again being replaced.

I'm sure BLM gave them the courage to take to the streets with it, but they did exist before BLM in the first place.

I don't know man, I just take these groups by their words and the people that speak for them. The main theme I've always heard is being against fascism and racism. I've rarely heard them rally against capitalism, if that was their main thing, they would have been bigger in America than anywhere else and this group and its ideals came out of Europe after WW2.

13. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Wasting your time and also space in an otherwise useful thread. Don't bother. There is quite literally no point, as so many have learned by now.

14. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Yes. I give him credit no matter how staged or forced it was. This way, I avoid the "you hate Trump for everything..." criticism. Regardless of his intent, if people hear it and they feel even slightly better, then good.

Other people will refuse to give him any credit - that's fine, I get it. I just figure I'll throw him a compliment bone every once in a while.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Agenda driven news at its finest.

16. dandorotik

It's like that episode of Veep where the WH Chief of Staff says, "look, we all know this would all run much better if we didn't have a POTUS- but we do, so we all chip in and make things work in spite of this." It was something like that.

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  17. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

How can anyone have an ounce of respect for news organization like NYT and CNN. These clowns have 0 interest in reporting news, their goal is to create news.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

......because he incited a mob to burn down a town. You know, that really good reason to do so. By not punishing that crime, the government gave support for their violent actions and things have only gotten worse since then.

In many cases, sitting by and watching the town burn was exactly what police was ordered to do.....you know, because they were sympathetic. Hell even the president was outright saying he was sympathetic to their anger even if he was giving lip service to suggesting that violence wasn't the answer. He was outright saying they had a good reason to be angry.

Ah, now we're getting somewhere. ISIS is an outright terrorist organization that is murdering thousands. Groups like AntiFa, Defend Europe, Black Bloc, or the neo Nazi groups generally are only causing property damage, assaults, stabbings, and things of that nature so I can absolutely say ISIS is worse. Despite the fact that people have been murdered in the past by those other groups, it's something that is pretty rare.

I'm not going to let this one terrorist attack skew that recent history. It would be similar to someone suggesting that Bernie Sanders supporters were worse than all of those groups in that they've had more members commit terrorist acts in the recent past than all of those groups combined.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Anyway, let's not lose sight of the fact that if there was a gathering of all white nationalists, neo Nazis, AntiFa members, Black Bloc members, and identitarians out in the middle of nowhere and the earth opened up and swallowed them all, the world would be a better place for it.

20. dandorotik

I miss the days when the only Nazi we talked about involved soup.

Richie_Rich and Buck Turgidson like this.