1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Do you know what fascists are? Label these people correctly if you are going to label them.

What does that have to do with their cause?

Is it that hard to separate the cause from the individuals for conservatives? People can do horrible things or support horrible things in the name of good causes.

The point is this, their cause is good their actions are not.

There are people that just want to save cute furry animals that go about it the wrong way, doesn't mean their cause is bad, it's pretty simple stuff.

2. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

None of Obama's words led to those shootings, no matter what some conspiracy theorist told you.

el gnomo likes this.
  3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Antifa is a reaction to that, until you understand it you will always be in the wrong here.

Where was Antifa 5 years ago? Exactly.

As MLK JR said “The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.”

You guys are remaining neutral, so congrats I guess?

Hakeemtheking, el gnomo and mdrowe00 like this.
  4. GladiatoRowdy

Lots of assumptions, no facts, as usual.

5. GladiatoRowdy

The "rise of identitarian groups" was in the 1960s, LONG before Obama was even in high school.

Try again, rook.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

They are both reactions to each other....that's my point. The rise of identitarian movements like BLM led to the rise of groups like AntiFa and Black Bloc because there were protests for them to show up to and hurt people and break things....which is pretty much their goal. As a reaction to that other identitarian groups saw a rebirth as well and it ends up becoming a ridiculous cycle where identitarian group A justifies their existence due to identitarian group B and identitarian group B justifies their existence on identitarian group A.....all the while groups like Black Bloc and AntiFa take advantage of the chaos.

People like you ignorantly making statements accusing people of "remaining neutral" isn't really helping anything. If you were paying attention at all, you'd know that I'm very much not neutral on this.

LOL, yes, there were identitarian groups in the 60's, that in no way disputes the fact that those types of groups that had largely been silent for decades started to regain prominence in recent years. If you were a more intelligent person, I'd expect you to know that, as it stands.....well at least you tried.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

AntiFa's cause is the downfall of capitalism which they regard as "fascism" and to violently attack anyone who supports "fascist" systems such as capitalism....now if you are a communist like they are, I could see why you wouldn't think that was misguided but otherwise....I dunno man, kind of hard to justify.

8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I agree. And I don't think any of Trump's words led to ol' boy running down that woman with his Dodge car no matter what some conspiracy theorist told you.

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

How did BLM lead to the rise of Antifa and Black Bloc? Antifa didn't care to oppose those groups, show me ONE instance where they counter protested a BLM protest, just one instance.

You must mean the growing surge of White Nationalism, right? That is what has brought them out, you realize again they existed for a while now, right?

You are remaining neutral if you can't say one side is worse than the other. I can easily say that Alt-Right Nationalists are worse than Antifa and if the Alt-right disappeared Antifa would again be irrelevant and dormant.

That is not their cause. Sure, many of them are anti-capitalists but that just comes from them being extreme left wing. Most people join Antifa to fight racism and nationalism, that has always been their main cause.

#629 JayGoogle, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, they don't counter protest BLM protests dum dum, they show up to them and use them as an excuse for violence. BLM groups are convinced that "the man" is out to get them and communist groups show up to blame capitalism, and anarchist groups show up to blame government in general. The second BLM people burned Furguson without any repercussions by the government who were sympathetic to their violence, they made groups like Black Bloc and AntiFa hard. At that point, they knew they could start doing the same types of things if they showed up to BLM protests and so they did. Doing so, helped their recruiting and helped them grow.

Now, they don't need BLM anymore, they can just throw their own protests as excuses to hurt people and break things.

That's simply not true at all. If I was to ask you which was worse, rape or murder, and you said they are both awful, does that mean you are neutral when it comes to rape?

As to AntiFa going away if the Alt-Right and white nationalists went away, that's simply not true. Their beef is with capitalism as a whole, not just with white nationalist groups or neo nazi groups. I mean, sure they are against them too, but they believe that anyone who supports capitalism and is white is a white nationalist or neo nazi. They believe that capitalism is fascism.

Honestly till the rise of identitarian groups, white nationalist groups and neo nazi groups were irrelevant and dormant. They started showing up after the rise of other identitarian groups.

No, you are just absolutely wrong about that. They are first and foremost an extremist communist group.....just as Black Bloc is an extremist anarchist group. Those are their primary causes.

11. GladiatoRowdy

I never claimed Trump caused it.

12. Nook

Nook Member

Read the Turner Diaries, it will blow your mind.

13. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Donald Trump specifically denounces the white nationalists and the KKK today in Washington.

Of course Trump did broadly denounced all racist groups, including the white nationalists and the KKK, on Saturday. However, the white nationalist protest in Virginia - with Democrat Governor Terry McCauliff, (D-VA) ultimately responsible for providing the appropriate security arrangements so that this group could exercise its first amendment rights regardless of how offensive their message and beliefs might be - turned out to be a debacle, as the leftist opponents of this group came ready to start trouble, and without the proper security in place, trouble ensued.

It takes two to have a fight and that is what this ultimately turned into. With leftists apparently of the broad view that special accommodations should be made for the racist factions that they support, the entire weekend was spent watching these Democrat supporters in full hysterical meltdown mode because of the Trump's failure to mention these white racist groups specifically by name.

That has now been done. Any of the hysterical Trump detractors who continues to say otherwise will be lying straight through their teeth. Not that this ever bothered or slowed any these smack-talking leftist loudmouths before.

14. AkeemTheDreem86

Why is it so hard for people to unequivocally condemn Nazis? So the group that was created to fight Nazis are just as bad as Nazis themselves? No wonder you voted Trump.

What the **** is wrong with you?

el gnomo and NewRoxFan like this.
  15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Nazi and Klan apologists, the new Republican Party, same as the old Republican Party.

el gnomo likes this.
  16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What is helping their recruiting are White nationalists marching in the streets holding Nazi Flags. BLM and Antifa are two completely different things. The Government wasn't very sympathetic either, I'm not sure what action you wanted them to take against the protestors that wasn't already forceful enough.

Both are awful, but Murder is worse. Not that hard to do man. Both are bad, one is worse.

Can you say that Neo Nazi's are worse than Antifa? I can. This is what I mean by saying neutral.

I didn't read this entire thread, but when people say things like "BLM are just like the KKK" that's remaining neutral.

So, where were they 5 years ago? 10 years ago? America has always been mostly capitalist, surely, this Antifa would have existed in America for all that time? It existed in Europe for quite some time because Europe actually dealt with Fascism, they are against Fascism, as their name states and racism and fascism go hand in hand.

White nationalists groups always existed, you really think the Black Panthers popped out of nowhere? Or was it a response to burning churches, not having equal rights, and the KKK? The KKK was created after the civil war and the freed slaves, they have existed since then.

I'll give you they were irrelevant for the past 40 years or so and even irrelevant now and we can discuss why they and groups like them are becoming more relevant but they existed before all of these groups and so have Nazi's.

Nah, most people join Antifa to fight racism. They are anarchist though, yes, but being Anti-Fascist doesn't make one an anarchist which is my point. It's how they have decided to go about it. Are you against Fascism? Are you an anarchist?

Again, Antifa is bad. I'm fine with their message of being against Fascism, this is why most people join it because they see racist marching down their streets or getting in boats and trying to strand refugees from Africa and they get angry and want to quite simply...F them up. They DO condone violence, which again, I don't agree with at all...all that said, Alt-right nationalists are worse, just because their simple message creates violence.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Why are you such a small minded person?

If you unequivocally condemn white nationalist groups along with neo nazi groups along with radical communist groups, along with radical anarchist groups.....how in your mind does that not unequivocally condemn any one of them?

What the **** is wrong with you?

18. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Failed reading 1 in elementary school and never recovered, eh? I don't know what to say to you about that at this point.

19. Buck Turgidson

Probably protesting rioting against globalization at a G20 or some such forum. They're the same anarchist idiots.

20. AkeemTheDreem86

When you lump them together like that, you're say they're all equally as bad. Do you think they're all equally as bad?

One group has a history of mass genocide, slavery, lynching, etc. The other group was literally invented to fight the first group.