1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Obama was responding to whether the shooter was and act of "domestic terrorism" or "a hate crime" or "a mentally ill man with a gun"? Obama wasn't denying it was race based. Stop taking things out of context you Commie.

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Then you're taking it too seriously. Comments on a message board shouldn't make your soul hurt. BTG says things I don't agree, but he also has people going completely bonkers on him (as I have in the past). I don't equate Trump and Obama as he does, but I can at least see where he's coming from whether I agree with him or not. This is the problem in our society, and often a problem on this board- we are so ready to be outraged, disgusted, shocked, and horrified over things that don't warrant this reaction.

And yours truly has been one of the absolute worst (best!) examples of that outrage. So, I'm not telling you all anything I haven't told myself. No matter how objectionable someone's opinion is, we can react to it in a non-extreme way. We can disagree, and even strongly, but some of the name-calling (again, that includes things I've said in the past) is not necessary. Attack the argument, not the person.

Cold Hard, Bobbythegreat and B-Bob like this.
  3. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

Ha ha. Beware of replying to posters with supremacist thoughts. You know those, their handles usually denote "supremacy" like big, legend, great. :)

el gnomo likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Ana delivers the hammer again...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Trump will double down and probably use the bigtexxx deflect. "Wait for more facts to come out".

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Why do they deny his participation? Seems like he would be a hero, except for (d'oh!) killing a white woman. Okay, maybe that's why!

7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Houstunna likes this.
  8. NewRoxFan

Merck CEO quits Trump business council. Trump won't disavow or even criticize white nationalists but will childishly attack a successful black businessman who stands up to Trump and speaks out against hatred and bigoty. Telling.

Merck's CEO quits Trump's council over Charlottesville
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...rumps-council-over-charlottesville/564125001/

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The thing that pisses me off specifically about Trump campaign rhetoric criticism is he just stated what a lot of Republicans believe.

People are all praising John McCain in that brain tumor thread

Talk about a guy who never met a Muslim country he didn't want to bomb

Bomb bomb bomb
    Bomb bomb Iran

10. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

11. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Takes time to denounce Ken Frazier. Does not take time to denounce Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists domestic terrorism.

KingCheetah, Nook and el gnomo like this.
  12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

If you guys can stomach it, I highly recommend watching this livestream of the event.

In the first 5 minutes this guy goes from "HAHA YEAH F*** U COMMIES BET U WONT DO SH*T" to rolling on the ground crying because he got maced.

I mean, I'm not for violence, but I had to lol.

30 minute mark is the attack in the parking garage.

#572 DonnyMost, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  13. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

You don't know the definition of either "lynch mobs" or "literally."

BLM never lynched anyone, that is a bold-faced lie.

14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Remember when Trump said he can shoot someone and his supporters wouldn't care. It's how he feel about them too.

15. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Look at this fat, inbred snowflake LMFAO

16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Which rhetoric was worse? Obama's words that led to the sniper style shootings in Dallas or Trump's that led to the dumba$$ murdering the counter protester?

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Ah, good eye, they never got to lynch anyone so they were just a normal mob of people seeking revenge on an innocent man who then burned down a town when they found out that justice prevailed.

Thank you for pointing that out, that makes a huge difference.

Now if the crazy mob had been able to get their hands on the innocent man, they'd have certainly murdered him, but they'd have probably done so in a different manner like beating him to death, so it's okay.

18. NewRoxFan

Another Trump supporter trying to defend the indefensible with a "whatabout".

19. NewRoxFan

Kudos to Merck CEO for taking a stand against bigotry and hate and leaving Trump's business council. The stock market seems to applaud the Merck CEO's decision:

Merck stock spikes after CEO leaves Trump council
    http://thehill.com/policy/finance/3...cil-over-charlottesville#.WZG77ZCWLSk.twitter

FranchiseBlade and el gnomo like this.
  20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Can't both just be short sighted and bad? Why do we have to go the route of "who was worse", what difference does it really make? Obama's rhetoric and actions led to the conditions that we are seeing today and Trump is making it worse with his actions and rhetoric. Can't we just see things that way?