1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That said, I still have a LOT of questions that have to be answered about that if I'm going to believe that story.

Aceshigh7 likes this.
  3. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

LMFAO.

4. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

The black church worships entirely differently. They shouldn't hold on to their worship style? They should stop singing songs the way they have been raised to sing them?

Again, any white person can go and join them. It's a black-style church not a blacks only church. This was evident when Dylan roof went and prayed with them in a black church and spent an hour in bible study.

The blacks water fountain is a stupid comparison as that is forcibly keeping them apart, like the white church meant no blacks allowed.

DonnyMost, el gnomo and Houstunna like this.
  5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

They shouldn't call themselves a "black church"....again if there was a "white church" that technically would allow anyone to go there, I would have the same problem with it.

You have 2 objects that are identical with different lables and that are targeting different groups

Thing A + subjective lens = good thing
    Thing B + subjective lens = evil thing

That's just how things work I suppose. Anyway, this was a fun sidebar, let's get back on topic.

6. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

They also didn't give themselves that name.

DonnyMost and pgabriel like this.
  7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Top minds.

B-Bob likes this.
  8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Come on, Bobby, It's not similar at all. Trump was elected on the back of racist ideals. Racists have named him as a figure they look up to when they go out and terrorize minority groups. They do this stuff while chanting his name and rhetoric.

BLM was not formed because Obama or his rhetoric; it was formed because of what police were doing to black people in the streets. In fact, Obama routinely gets derided for having a movement like BLM form under his tenure. Black social activists can't fathom how a social movement like BLM is formed under a black president.

BLM is emboldened by black people getting killed in the streets. What rhetoric was Obama saying that would cause thousands of black people to march for justice?

KKK, Nazis, alt-right, crawling up from the sewers because they know the President is one of them because of what he says and tweets everyday, is nothing like BLM. it's a very bad comparison.

el gnomo likes this.
  9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Trump was elected due to Democrats running the worst candidate in modern history against him. Is it true that white racists seem to like Trump? Of course, just as it was true that other racists liked Obama.

I disagree, Obama absolutely emboldened racists into forming identitarian groups like BLM and Obama's rhetoric played a big part in it. When you say "it formed due to what police were doing".....it was formed after a black kid assaulted a Hispanic man and got shot over it. Would that have happened if the president hadn't said that infamous line about how the attacker could have potentially been his son? I doubt it.

That was when things started to get nuts and they've been getting worse ever since.

Sure that "black people getting killed in the streets" is certainly the propaganda they push and they were emboldened by the president suggesting that their concerns were valid when they obviously were not.

Also, you say "march for justice" despite that not being what they really wanted, they wanted a lynching and they turned violent when they found out they wouldn't get one. "Justice" was the last thing they cared about.

They are crawling out of the woodwork as a response to the identitarian ridiculousness of others. Any time you have identitarian groups gaining popularity, it causes opposition identitarian groups to gain popularity as well. Identitarians are absolutely cancerous and that cancer mutates and spreads, Obama helped feed it and get it started, now it's starting to get out of hand.

Unfortunately we don't have a competent president to help squash this BS, so it'll only get worse. Hopefully we elect someone decent next time around so we can work to undo the damage that the Obama and Trump presidencies will have caused.

#549 Bobbythegreat, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I regret ever posting in the D&D. I don't know how some of you do it. Back to lurking.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Probably for the best if you can't see the accuracy of what I just wrote above. If you hang around here too long, you might get red pilled, and no one wants that.

Aceshigh7 likes this.
  12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Naw. It just isn't worth the keystrokes. You won't be swayed, no matter the rebuttal, so there is no point in continuing to argue. Some of the stuff you are typing is pretty ridiculous. shockingly ridiculous. The reprehensible stuff you are defending (and continue to defend), under the guise of neutrality, is making my soul hurt.

B-Bob, el gnomo and Richie_Rich like this.
  13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well if you ever muster up the energy to attempt an intelligent rebuttal to anything I said, then I'd be glad to hear it. As far as I'm concerned, everything I said should be common knowledge and none of it should be in any way controversial.

14. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

It's easy for a dork living at his mom's house to be salty and spread hate. He literally has nothing better to do. 38K+ posts since 2013 LMFAO.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He is mentally ill. Lay off the local village idiot ok?

el gnomo likes this.
  16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Never argue with a sociopath.

18. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Lol you've reached a new low quoting a fake spicey twitter account. Momma must not have fed you the good meatloaf tonight, huh? I thought I told her to treat you better.

19. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You think I didn't know that this was parody account? Yawn

20. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Hah so I'm not blocked. Tell momma to get that meatloaf ready, son!