1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another day another mass shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AleksandarN, Nov 8, 2018.

1. HTM

HTM Member

The study results suggest the opposite.

We find that men who are more dissatisfied with the size of their penises are less likely to personally own guns across outcomes, including any gun ownership, military-style rifle ownership, and total number of guns owned.

For some reason you're merely putting the hypothesis in bold?

2. No Worries

No Worries Member

So it should been ... Incels with large d*cks are the real problem???

I admit I read that too quickly. I thought that the finding was men with small dicks buy guns and then are happy with their dick size.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

looks like they tried it in a small town…

Two people were killed and eight wounded in a mass shooting Friday outside of a grocery store in Fordyce, Arkansas, state police said. One law enforcement officer was among those wounded and has non-life-threatening injuries, police said.

Arkansas State Police responded to the Mad Butcher grocery store at 11:30 a.m. local time on Friday. The shooter was critically injured and has been taken into custody, police said.

"I have been briefed on the tragic shooting in Fordyce, and I'm in constant contact with State Police at the scene. I am thankful to law enforcement and first responders for their quick and heroic action to save lives. My prayers are with the victims and all those impacted by this," Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders said on social media