1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another day another mass shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AleksandarN, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They don't really know - it's not an easy thing to measure. A lot of people who are transgender stay hidden for obvious reasons.

But it's also true that someone who is transgender - is likely going to be someone who struggles with mental illness given the predicament they are in and the level of bullying they face.

And as I said, whether you are black, white, straight, gay, transgender, male, female or whatever, the criteria for buying a gun should be the same. And that criteria should include a medical license that includes a review of your medical history by a board certified psychiatrist. We don't let people with mental issues fly planes, why do we let them buy guns?

2. edwardc

edwardc Member

I totally agree i fear for my kids daily it's so sad that you have to be on guard all the time.

deb4rockets likes this.
  3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Beyond this letter . . . .what makes them "Radical"?

Rocket River

4. edwardc

edwardc Member

I totally agree i fear for my kids daily it's so sad that you have to be on guard all the time.

deb4rockets and ROCKSS like this.
  5. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Dang it, you know dam well the 2nd amendment doesn't mention that, and we have to go by what it says, it is literally written in stone just like the 10 commandments and we are never allowed to change it, no matter if it was written during a totally different time and place in history. Jeez, dam libtards, always wanting to take our guns

6. astros123

astros123 Member

Again SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE of where the that money was sent to Joe biden. Youre just making **** up like the other dude . There is ZERO evidence not a single shred of evidence that biden directly benefited from the deal. Trump is actively selling the rights to his golf courses to host saudi tournaments while pocketing millions and you folks go on about hunter biden. Give me a break.

Biden was the poorest member of senate for 20+ years. He was so poor he almost had to sell off his house to pay for his son's surgery. It's funny how much you Maga have to make **** up

The funny thing about these Maga @Trader_Jorge is they forget the part where the Saudis own investment firm begged them not to give money to jared because he had no experience and he would most likely lose the money. Imagine being such a brainwashed partisan hack you can't see through it. The funny thing is when these people have audacity to call other issues national emergencies.

hunter no doubt tried to make money off his influence with Joe. Anyone with a brain can see that. What's funny is the deranged MAGA @Trader_Jorge who can't wait to get on their knees for daddy Trump.

Pathetic

#2786 astros123, Mar 29, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The trans community is in a very precarious situation
    There is a significant amount of people that think being Trans is .. in itself . . .a mental disease
    Typically they would run the KRAZY WHITE BOY narrative in these situation (See Dylan Roof)
    But
    IF they do that .. . there will be the leap to "TOLD YA TRANS WAS A MENTAL DISEASE"

Their response on this is has to be very nuanced

Minorities with gun issues . .. .are blamed as a whole .. as a culture
    White people with Gun Issues. . . generally just get the KRAZY SINGLE ISOLATED INCIDENT treatment

The Simple Logic is: If they didn't have the gun . . .the kids would be alive
    Nothing will change that from being true

Could a person kill that many people with a knife .. . possible but not likely.

Rocket River

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  8. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

In order to be categorized as a radical, you have to have a different opinion than the person who categorizes you as a radical.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Basically language has become a moving target
    If we cannot agree on basic language and definitions . . .. then agreement just ain't in us

Rocket River

10. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Testimony is evidence. Circumstantial evidence is evidence. Are you joking? Hunter's laptop had references to a cut for "the big guy" and his partner said that was a reference to Joe Biden. You are just pretending either that this doesn't exist, or that it somehow doesn't constitute evidence.
    Your counter example is that Biden didn't sell his house?
    MBS was almost certainly trying to curry favor by hiring Kushner's firm to be his investment manager. He could have hired anyone, and Kushner had limited experience (he had primarily done real estate investing). What didn't happen was the Saudis giving Kushner two billion dollars.

11. astros123

astros123 Member

hahahahaha the evidence is now some "reference to the big guy" hahahahahahahahaha. Pretending this doesnt exist? His partner NEVER said Joe biden benefitted directly and his partner is a fraud.

You're grasping for conspiracies while trump actively pockets millions from the saudi government. No matter what conspiracies you wanna spin theres ZERO evidence that biden benefitted directly from any deals.

Again biden was a sitting senator for 30+ and was the poorest member of the senate for 3 decades. Your conspiracies are as dumb as dirt

#2791 astros123, Mar 29, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

Is this the mass shooting thread?

ElPigto likes this.
  13. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Not until the next mass shooting...

ElPigto likes this.
  15. astros123

astros123 Member

Yeah and again WHAT EVIDENCE DID HE PROVIDE? running off to foxnews and other bs right wing media doesn't mean ****. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

16. astros123

astros123 Member

They never do. It's the utter same garbage. Any person who's been in business long enough has tons of enemies. Some loser runs off to foxnews during election and these right wingers @StupidMoniker run to bootlick them when there's ZERO HARD EVIDENCE. These people will fall for anything but evidence agaisnt their cult leader trump.

There's no doubt that hunter was paid as a lobbyist and I've never defended hunter. I've said numerous times we need to remove all money from campaigns. The thing I've repeatedly said is there's no evidence joe biden himself did something illegal.

Hunter biden is obviously a lost child

VooDooPope likes this.
  17. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

I peek my head into this thread and all I see is Hunter Biden

don’t even wanna know how the train got there

ElPigto and Andre0087 like this.