1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another classic Russell Westbrook interview

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by fchowd0311, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Nothing wrong with a little honesty.

2. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

<iframe width="670" height="377" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JbWPQxC8V6o?start=184" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Ernie is an NBA treasure.

5. aball1991

aball1991 Member

This disgusts me, I think what a lot of people fail to realize is, talking to the media is part of the job of professional athletes and coaches. Why? Well because the reason they get paid the money they do is because of popular interest? Not executing in part of your job is not something to be smug about Russell...

1 person likes this.
  6. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

I think his issue with the media is warranted seeing as most of them blame most of the Thunders failures on him. He was not rude, he was abrupt, the media twists what these guys say all the time for hits and views. It's not like every interview he does goes this way, it seems to be for a select few reporters.

7. Normalus

Normalus Member

I think this interview was viewed and talked more than regular one. So he did very well on that part.