1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anna-Megan Raley and the Chunky Cheerleader story?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by sugrlndkid, Apr 29, 2013.

1. TheProfessor

TheProfessor Member

Te only thing Innes wins are the Least Talented, Biggest Racist, Biggest Pervert, Hardest Coattail Rider, and Only On Air TAlent No One Else In Houston Would Hire awards.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

I think you're reading too much into the McRib. Fried chicken/watermelon would be much more stereotypical. A McRib? Nah

3. TheProfessor

TheProfessor Member

He admitted it was racially motivated with the McRib use, saying the McRib tied to blacks. And he only backed away when it was obvious how inappropriate it was. And after Rich pointed out the inappropriateness, you heard no more of Rich for the last 15 minutes of the show as Innes entered damage control mode. He's worthless and should not have lasted this long. Fire his fat ass, I say.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

it sounds like you dislike Innes for other reasons.

The McRib/blacks thing is a reach. If that's you're biggest issue then Innes is fine

5. TheProfessor

TheProfessor Member

Tell that same line to a black stranger tomorrow and let me know how it works out. You and the line will be called racist. End of story.

6. Raven

Raven Member

No one cares about troll talk show host. Every market has a few of them, and their agent/producer/stripper girlfriend never misses an opportunity to name drop them at every local message board they can find.

7. Raven

Raven Member

The girl who wrote that is going to die old and alone, surrounded by a lot of cats.

8. Buck Turgidson

...and all this time I thought the McRib was stereotypical of people with bad taste, and we all know bad taste is color-blind.

9. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

"Being called racist" means absolutely nothing.

10. likestohypeguy

And true story one time in Philadelphia me & anna megan got snowed in at a hotel together. The funny thing was we even ended up having to share a bed together too through no fault of our own, because it was a booking mistake made by one of our booking agents. It was like a scene like out of the movie "Plains, Trains & Automobiles starring Jon Candy, who I actually met in 1987 when I was covering the Oilers, true story, where they were looking around the room & at the bed, & back around at the room again until they both realized they're going to be sleeping together. But they don't make movies like that anymore because of course Jon Candy is dead, rest in peace.

-Pancakes.

11. Kam

Kam Member

Any nudez leak out?

12. The Real Shady

So that's how she got her break.

13. BE4RD

BE4RD Member

I heard this yesterday. Rich was trolling the **** out of Josh about being racist. Innes' meltdown over that was probably the second most entertaining thing to air on 610 since Frank Caliendo destroyed him. Not sure when the McRib became a racist stereotype, but nevertheless, I was happy to lol at Josh's expense, even though he did nothing wrong.

14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Member

I was going to question whether or not this quote was real...until I saw the bolded part. That's McClain to a tee.

Reading this thread really makes me understand how horrible our local sports media scene is. 610, McClain, Raley, Innis....it's just really bad.

Thank goodness for Clutchfans.

15. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

I kind of want a McRib.

16. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The Caliendo eruption was indeed epic. I heard it live and couldn't believe it. IIRC, Innes' father even piled on him too with Caliendo. Hate to admit it, but I felt a tiny bit of sympathy for Innes because they really tore him into a million pieces.

THE most entertaining Innes episode though was when Rich exploded on him like a nuclear bomb after he attacked a caller for no reason. I seriously thought it would be Innes last day on the radio here. In all the years Rich has been around, I don't think he's ever shown that much rage on the air. He totally lost it.

17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Is there a link to this?

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

You're listening to 610 too much, brah.

19. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Is there a link to the Caliendo-Innes audio?

20. Yonkers

Yonkers Member

1 person likes this.