1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anime watchers out there?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Marteen, May 6, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

From tumblr I get the feeling that the Kuroko manga is about finished... I'm trying to avoid spoilers until after the series airs. Then I will likely read it.

cxbby - I was bored, watched one "recommended" anime on Netflix and now I'm constantly looking for new ones. My completed list is up to like 50 or 60 now and I just started in like March or April.

Here's my list of completed shows and my ratings http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Hayesfan

I am mostly shoujo and comedy, with a bit of the other genres floating in.

There are some really fun shows on that list though that I never would have known about if not for the people in this thread :)

RR14 I will check out little busters... I'm running out of things to watch - I caught up with Recorder to Randoseru last night.. quick cause they are so short, but they made me giggle so I finished them.

2. CXbby

CXbby Member

Nice list. Judging from your ratings, I'd recommend Summer Wars and Toki o Kakeru Shojo. And for series you should definitely check out Hataraku Mao-sama. I think you would like those.

1 person likes this.
  3. Hayesfan

This is pretty well written... I've cried about every other episode since the brother/book episode ;)

I'm guessing this first season ends with Kyousake leaving... I'm interested if he was the one sending notes via Lennon.

Thanks for the rec though I'm enjoying this one a lot

Also I will add those to my list cxbby :)

Edit: I finished little busters
    Kyousuke didn't leave...
    Though the preview for the second season looks so sad. My next guess is that the book must be prophetic. Very good story - I am definitely looking forward to the continuation :)

#683 Hayesfan, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  4. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

ugh, since netflix only had 4 seasons of FMA: Brotherhood I thought that was the entire story. Before watching the last episode I couldn't help but think how the hell are they going to wrap up the whole thing in 24 minutes?! apparently, there's more to come. when is the next season supposed to be available and is the final one?

5. Hayesfan

It was my understanding that it was complete. The manga is complete so I figured the anime was too.

6. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

:eek::eek: you work fast! Lol

The world god only knows seriously needs a season 4, its now my favorite harem/romantic comedy. Chihiro X keima X ayumi love triangle is the best I've ever seen. Keima has really grown from the not interested in real world girls. Now starting to have true feelings for them.

7. Hayesfan

Yes chihiro at the end of the song omg the feels
    and then showing Keima on the roof crying!! I loved the end even if the actual Ayumi conquest end seemed a little abrupt after all that chasing. The moment where they kiss was cute and I loved the moment where the goddesses spread their wings during the concert

I hope that they do another but I've already decided to read the manga so I see what happens next :)

8. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

Just finished the first 2 seasons of fairy tail. I really enjoyed it but since netflix doesn't have the other episodes I have to go to the site now, which isn't a problem. I recommend this one for those who haven't seen it yet. Also watching hero tales, and just finished the second season of black butler.

9. CXbby

CXbby Member

Just watched the first couple episodes. Sneak preview of Lin/Howard in action. With Ms. Morey as coach.

#689 CXbby, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  10. Hayesfan

I really enjoyed Fairy Tail eve :) I caught up with the manga now that the series went on hiatus. Enjoy the rest!

lol cxbby, I never thought of it that way. Kuroko can't dribble or shoot though... Lin can at least dribble.

Watched the last Watamote episode late last night too... I hope they get a second season. Loved the older girl. I'm going to hold off on reading that one - just because it's painful enough to watch animated much less use my imagination with the manga

11. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i found the rest of the episodes on hulu. i suppose netflix is a year behind.

12. meh

meh Contributing Member

Damn, that's quite a binge.

BTW, here's a couple of comedy that you can check out, since you seemed to have hit on all other genres. I can't really say if you'll like them, because the settings are school kids. But I found them pretty hilarious.

Minami-ke
    Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

13. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

My favorite episode of HSDxD :grin:

[​IMG]

14. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

anyone still watching shingeki? last episode of the season is this sat.

15. Hayesfan

Yes! I am excited to see the fight but also sad because I know it will have an open "to be continued" like ending and a long wait for more :)

I started a new one today Kokoro Connect - the premise sounded cheesy but it's actually pretty good so far.

16. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Also try the new shoujo anime they just added to crunchyroll "Diabolik Lover". It's kind of a dark reverse harem.

17. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

[​IMG]

guess u got over the too graphic part huh :)?

1 person likes this.
  18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I watched the latest DragonaBall Z Movie, "Battle of the Gods". I didn't like it. That's my anime contribution for the day.

19. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

Nichijou and Azumanga would be the first two comedy animes I would recommend. I know people love Haruhi and all, but I stopped watching anime altogether for around two years after Endless Eight, I was that insulted by it. I really don't care at all that it looks like there never will be a 3rd season.

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Dude.. None of that new **** is like dbz at all... Same with "goku and friends"