1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Angry Husband/Boyfriend Almost Punched Me Yesterday

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Apr 24, 2012.

Tags:
  1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Went to Costco to buy some organic milk for my son. When I get there, there's a couple standing directly in front of the fridge door that contains the milk I need to get. So I politely hang back and wait for them to grab the milk they're getting so I can finish my shopping. First thing I notice is that the woman is wearing a thong that is riding about a good 6 inches above her waist line because she's bent over looking at something.

I turn my head because I don't want to stare and pretend to talk to my wife on the phone so that they can hear me and know someone is behind them. I turn back after about 10 to 15 seconds and she's STILL bent over with her guy in front of the fridge door (I'm guessing they were looking at milk expiration dates or something). At that exact moment, the guy turns around and stares at me while his wife pulls up her pants. Guy stares me down and looks like he's about to take a couple steps towards me but the girl pulls him away.

I don't get it, I made the effort to do a fake phone call so that they knew someone was around them and the girl's thong was riding a good 6 inches above her waist in the dairy section so I know she can feel the cold draft. I was polite enough to not stare and yet the guy wants a piece of me just because his girl's not smart enough to realize what happens when you wear a thong with hip huggers and bend over. smh

I've attached a pic that shows how high her thong was and why it's mind boggling to me that she did not notice this.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. YallMean

YallMean Member

:grin:
    Oh boy, your getting milk is organic at Costco sounds like a lot of fun.

Well, here is mine, I used to talk to this one girl at school at alot. But one day, she was sitting in the class right in front of me with a tight jean, leaning over her desk taking notes all class long. The problem is her half ass was out and I could see the line. There was no freaking way I could avoid it, no freaking way, and I notice guys around me were checking it out too. Man that was the longest 2 hour lecture I ever had. Well, after that class, she never spoke to me. I guess you and I were just caught in a wrong place at a wrong time. :(

3. hotballa

getting milk at costco sucks. the line is killer, only reason i go there is because the milk there is 50 cents cheaper and they're close to us.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

was she hot? scale of 1-10

TIA

5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Pulled your pants down in an empathetic commiseration procedure conspiracy. The lad would have been your pal, the lady, your....ehhhhh! Yes?

[​IMG]

#5 Xerobull, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  6. VanityHalfBlack

You do realize Costco is a gigantic warehouse right??? Just browse somewhere else and then you can always go back to the milk section... You actually waited for them to finish bro???

7. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

I did not understand what you meant. Your picture answered it all. Thank you. That is an awesome picture.

8. YallMean

YallMean Member

I think it's more than 50 cents cheaper, more like a buck or two cheaper per carton.
    Sure, you faked the call but stood right there. I think that's why he was so mad. You over-did it. Nobody calls in Costco, especially when that happens. He was made at your perceived ill-intention.

9. hotballa

I didn't have anything else to buy. Just went there to get milk, and besides who the heck takes that long to buy milk?

She looked average from the quick glance I got at her when she pulled him away. I was really more focused on the guy since he was about to step up to me.

10. hotballa

Is there any good way to tell a girl that her undies are showing like that? It's almost like telling a guy that his zipper is showing. I get deer in the headlights sometimes in that kind of situation.

11. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

You should consider a twitter account hotballa...

12. YallMean

YallMean Member

Dude, you out of your mind? Take a mental picture and get the hell out. Another female's undies is not your business, unless it's your wife or daughter.

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Yea, his life sounds interesting with all these poop, agnry customer, angry boyfriends, etc. stories. I'd be his first follower.

14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I was being sarcastic, but you go for it.

15. hotballa

Well I had to stay there to get the milk and I didn't want to do a walkaround because you know Costco aisles are freaking long. I did tell a girl once that her undies were showing but I think it embarassed her more than anything else. She was the younger sister of a friend and was like 10 years younger than me at the time so it was a pretty awkward situation. She had been tagging along for like a few hours with us and I noticed her undies kept showing so I finally told her to pull up her pants (privately of course, I'm not crass).

16. hotballa

[​IMG]

17. YallMean

YallMean Member

Yeah, you HAD TO stay there to get the milk, sure. Yeah, the Costco aisles is so long and so inconvinient. I would believe you if I had never picked up milk at Costco.

I am curious what's your thought process before telling that girl that her undie is too low. What was your problem with that? Why does it make you so uncomfortable and you had to fake a call. You know most people wouldn't do that in front of a low undie.

18. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

must not Fap

19. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

You should've told her what time it was.

20. hotballa

Well Columbo, if you really want to know :D I did the fake phone call so that she would be aware someone was behind her and pull up her pants. and I didn't stare at her, I averted my eyes from the situation. I just didn't want to walk anymore than I had to. I'm a lazy man.

As for the one time I did tell the girl her undies was showing, it's because she was only 14 and my friend's sister.