1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Angelina Jolie vs. Jennifer Aniston

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by G-Money, Aug 20, 2010.

Tags:
?

Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

1. Aniston

49.7%
  2. Jolie

50.3%
  1. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

/\

aniston both pics

2. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

3. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Aniston is supposed to be one of the biggest chimneys in Hollywood.......over two packs a day. She's aged especially well for a smoker, but I can't get past that.

Any of you ever eat at the Pappasitos in Webster? There's a new medical clinic behind the parking lot with a big sign near the front door called "Athre." That guy did his facial plastics fellowship in Atlanta with the Dr. who did Jennifer Aniston's nose. She's definitely had work.........not that I care about that though. I'd marry Jolie before Aniston. Seven days a week, and twice on Sunday.

4. Steve_Francis_rules

Mormon?

5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Omg...i never knew that. I can't believe it. Yea...she is in the dawg house now.

Would not hit! ;)

Just kidding! Still...gross.

6. killtaker

killtaker Contributing Member

what the hell.
    i can't believe jennifer aniston is winning this poll.

7. droxford

droxford Member

She can win my pole any time.

8. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

Jolie was hotter in her 20's in a visceral, carnal kind of way, but Aniston was pretty damn sexy in a more "girl next door" kind of wayl. Both were mainstays in my Top 5 back in the 90's.

But now that both are in their late 30's\early 40's, I have go with Aniston. She's aged really well. Jolie is starting to look a little worse for the wear. Give it another 5 years, and Pitt will be looking to trade Jolie for Jen.

9. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

+1

Cox (huh-huh-huh, he said "Cox"...) just seems more pleasant to be around. A more pleasant demeanor. She'd probably laugh at the "Cox" thing ( She's making it work with David freaking ARQUETTE!) While Aniston might get butthurt and Jolie might scratch you and draw blood.

I'd take Lisa Kudrow over her. Even Megan Fox seems more "warm" than Aniston. Aniston is just a piece of plywood going through the motions. If you can't tell I think Aniston is overrated and only made #88 on Maxim's Hot 100 list :) (Though Katy Perry is tops this year...REALLY)

10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

People are realizing what MANY things Jolie is good for... and why that is a BAD thing, sir. :eek:

11. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

This whole thing comes down to Madonna or the w****. (No, not that Madonna.)

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Angelina Jolie needs to eat.

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

This is what I don't get. Aniston has been linked to WAY MORE Men when it comes to dating and Jolie has been linked to Billy Bob and Brad Pitt.

sounds to me link a bunch of white boys that just like blondes.

GO BRUNETTE!!

14. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

It's too bad Aniston seems to be aging better than Jolie, cause I admire Jolie for her humanitarian efforts while Aniston has always been that high maintenance snooty chick to me. Main reason I'm siding with Team Jolie.

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Really? She's not out there building homes and adopting babies, but i'm not sure i'd call her that. She seems pretty laid back and never has appeared to be a diva. I dont think any female celeb that goes to the beach without make up and isn't trying to hide every ounce of cellulite or lovehandle can be much of a diva, especially when they know they'll be photographed countless times.

16. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Call her anything you want bro. It's the internet.

17. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

She can't have had that much surgery.
    [​IMG]

Aniston may have dated more guys but I guess it's based on the images they built their careers on. Jolie's had edgier roles and a bunch of nude scenes, she's got so much ink done, and the Billy Bob thing was creepy. The most from Aniston during that period was a bunch of pokey nipples on Thursday nights.

18. Steve_Francis_rules

Well, Angelina did once say that before she died she wanted to "taste everyone in the world."

19. Steve_Francis_rules

Oh, and you're also leaving out one man Angelina has been linked to. Her brother.

20. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Is this the closest 3-digit poll in BBS history? 141-142 right now.

Edit: 142-142.