1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andrew Bynum

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by clippy, Mar 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

I have absolutely NO respect for Andrew Bynum.

2. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

this is his 2nd time doing something like this. he is officially a dirty player. such a biotch move.

wish someone would foul him hard and drop him to the floor in the next game, regardless of opponent.

3. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

I'd like to see it happen in the playoffs... and if that's the case, Kendrick Perkins is the man for the job. He'll drop Bynum like a sack of potatoes and then mean-mug the entire Lakers bench.

4. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

It I was playing on the T-wolves it would have been a fight on the court. That was as dirty as the come.

Bynum doesnt need any suspension, dude need his ass beat.

5. AB423

AB423 Member

Hope Bynum breaks both of his legs and is paralyzed.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I am officially off of Bynum's bandwagon. This guy does not deserve any respect.

7. Landry92

Landry92 Member

People defending this play should change to hockey ..

This is Basketball

were not that desperate for fans .. to allow dirty plays to go on

8. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Suspend him for the rest of the season, this has no place in the game of basketball.

9. conquistador#11

^
    Looks like a hit from those 1970's Nfl films.
    Even the commissar is thinking suspension, probably suspend Beasley too though for instigating that elbow shiver with his agressive drive to the basket on a Laker.

10. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Beasley may be out due injury anyway.

11. Shaud

Shaud Member

Well of course Rick Mahorn liked the foul.

12. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

this is why we need neg rep.

and why dont you two go to lakersground.net?

1 person likes this.
  13. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I would go for a rebound and come down and kick Bynum's knee as hard as I can.. He'd be done with his career right there.. I'm talking about a nice "Bruce Lee" kick coming down.. Rodman could pull it off.. Invert Bynum's knee cap and put em in a wheelchair for the rest of his life..

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Don't think the players around the L don't notice this crap.

I'm really surprised by that video. Just completely irresponsible, especially since he should have easily been able to block it.

15. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

that better be a suspension and one hell of a fine, that was straight dirty, anyone who says otherwise is either blind or r****ded

16. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

I havent read anything about him getting suspended. So did he get away with it?

If he gets away with it - the biasness from the officials towards the Lakers will be so obvious.

17. clippy

clippy Member

Hopefully they are just deliberating whether to suspend him five games or ten. Anything less than that would be a disgrace. The guy is as dirty of a player as they get. I'm very much looking forward to seeing his knees give out yet again.

18. Akim523

Akim523 Member

One game suspension isnt enough --- if you are that sensitive, lakersground is the place to be.

19. Steve_Francis_rules

I usually don't wish injuries on players, but if it comes down to Bynum being injured or him being allowed to continue hitting other guys with these cheap shots with no repercussions, I'll be rooting for him to go down.

20. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

The question is why does anyone have the balls to make a play like that? Why hasnt the NBA made a clear rule and penalty regarding intentional "hard fouls" like that? The NBA needs to clearly define what is a "hard foul" and what is just cowardly.

The NBA should have been way stricter about these cheap/cowardly type plays. So when ever the thought of commiting such a cowardly act occurs to the player he will be reminded of the strict penalties in the back of his mind. Something to deter him from committing such BS.

Look, at the end of the day - the NBA encourages "hard fouls" and the so called "smart fouls".

You see it when players push, pull or grab a player inorder to stop him from scoring. I hate these INTENTIONAL fouls. Seriosuly why pull him down when he is about to jump? Why push him when he is on his way to the basket? Or just grab with both arms (a quick foul when no time is left)? These are not "smart fouls". Its this type of BS rules that lets players think they can get away with anything. It slows down the game as well.

You should only be allowed to foul by colliding bodies or hitting the body when you try to guard, steal or block the ball. That is a fair challenge.